Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll “rule him out” of the running but won’t remove him from the betting.

Yeah, cheers for that Murdoch you close to death, Tory ballbag.

Best part is Allardcye was the one who said he was no longer interested in the job, you mean the same job that he spent two weeks whoring himself out to every media outlet that would give him time to try to get the job, yeah ok sky...

to me the lack of anything from joyce, king and hunter suggests the club have asked them to keep stum, which would suggest negotiations ongoing

Exactly Ste.

If the club didn’t think they could get him, Chris Bascombe would have written differently yesterday.

Once Esk says he’s in the running, he’s officially OUT of the running.

This the same Sky that have said so far about 6 different names as close to being announced?

File under they know absolutely nothing mate

General rule of thumb, IF any site does have an exclusive - then trust me they'd be slapping a reporters name all over the article
Reading between the lines: Silva wants to come here but Watford are squeezing us.

Could Silva just walk out? I'm not au fait with the legalities of this, but I sense a EU law must facilitate it? Nuclear option like.

Mark Hughes anyone?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reading between the lines: Silva wants to come here but Watford are squeezing us.

Could Silva just walk out? I'm not au fait with the legalities of this, but I sense a EU law must facilitate it? Nuclear option like.

could do, but then Watford could ensure he doesn't take another role again for the length of his contract should they wish too

more likely is that their owners realsie they are gonna end up with a manager possibly who has his mind set elsewhere and whose group of players know it too, and that's not something they will want to risk, they play tough, we pay them good compo, in the meantime they will let the social media world do it's job - you'll start getting watford fans saying if he doesnt want to be here then get rid etc etc etc

No idea if he could actually buy out his contract with them though tbh mate

could do, but then Watford could ensure he doesn't take another role again for the length of his contract should they wish too

more likely is that their owners realsie they are gonna end up with a manager possibly who has his mind set elsewhere and whose group of players know it too, and that's not something they will want to risk, they play tough, we pay them good compo, in the meantime they will let the social media world do it's job - you'll start getting watford fans saying if he doesnt want to be here then get rid etc etc etc
If Silva wants this to happen I'd say the jig is up for Watford. The players will know he wanted out and the "project" is at an end there.

...and Watford know the score on managers - the boot's been on the other foot often enough with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back