Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly Ste.

If the club didn’t think they could get him, Chris Bascombe would have written differently yesterday.

Once Esk says he’s in the running, he’s officially OUT of the running.

I like the unnamed spokesman's comments from Watford as well, why didn't their chairman, DoF (if they have one) or owner come out and say it, that would give it real credence, but also if they then subsequently give in - it will be a massive stick to beat them with, an unnamed spokesman though, not quite the same degree of accountability to that is there?

“Sky Sources”:

giphy.gif

Glad I seen the mouse when I scrolled down there!

If Silva wants this to happen I'd say the jig is up for Watford. The players will know he wanted out and the "project" is at an end there.

...and Watford know the score on managers - the boot's been on the other foot often enough with them.

Still reckon part of the problem with Mourinho last season at Chelsea where players knowing he wanted the United gig, maybe part of Koemans problem here was that everyone and his dog knew 100% that he'd drop us instantly regardless of the 'project' if a bigger job came calling

Take Deeney - not kicked up a fuss about being dropped etc, hows he gonna feel being benched now by a manager he knows wants to leave the club as soon as he can etc? all it takes for a club to tailspin is 5-6 players dropping their efforts, we've seen that twice before, their owners will do the math - don't be shocked if allardyce ends up their btw

I like the unnamed spokesman's comments from Watford as well, why didn't their chairman, DoF (if they have one) or owner come out and say it, that would give it real credence, but also if they then subsequently give in - it will be a massive stick to beat them with, an unnamed spokesman though, not quite the same degree of accountability to that is there?
It was Elton :p....hated us since 1984.

I will cry if Unsworth gets it.
I’m genuinely terrified. It’s looking likely, too.

I want to gut every person that has been with us in the past and start a new, ruthless future.

It is constantly jobs for the boys with us, we’ve taken: Unsworth, Jeffers, Ebrell, Kenwright, Fergusn, etc.

Enough is enough.

Still reckon part of the problem with Mourinho last season at Chelsea where players knowing he wanted the United gig, maybe part of Koemans problem here was that everyone and his dog knew 100% that he'd drop us instantly regardless of the 'project' if a bigger job came calling

Take Deeney - not kicked up a fuss about being dropped etc, hows he gonna feel being benched now by a manager he knows wants to leave the club as soon as he can etc? all it takes for a club to tailspin is 5-6 players dropping their efforts, we've seen that twice before, their owners will do the math - don't be shocked if allardyce ends up their btw
They'll have been doing manoeuvres on the managerial front since before the game we played them. No question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back