Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman had shown previous of total crash and burn though in his managerial career, so there was always a slight worry he could do that here (which he did!) :(

The setup and team at Southampton flattered his abilities as a manager. I didn't think he'd be a huge success with us but I thought he'd have been much better than he was.

A fluke winning the most difficult cup competition in the world.
With a team consisting of Igor Biscan, Vlademir Biscan and Djimi Traore.
Ok mate.

It's ludicrous to attack Benitez record and makes us look petty. We'd be delirious if we got a manager with that kind of CV. That being said, I just don't think I could stomach Benitez himself as our manager.

I’d prefer the manager to come in and sort us out defensively and give us something to build on.

Not another Martinez

Eh, it’s just the same report as what the Indy wrote but they’ve slapped Sky Sports News understands and Sky Sources.

Sky sources = twitter accounts with a lot of followers as they can guarantee lots of clicky clicky on their site, and a side product of now some mugs will bet on someone else

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-ruled-out-as-everton-continue-manager-search

"Everton made contact with Watford for a second time on Monday morning, which included details of the compensation they were willing to pay, only to be told that Silva would not be allowed to talk to them and would be staying at Vicarage Road. Sky Sports News understands Silva would be interested in talking to Everton but 40-year old's two-year contract does not include a break clause and consequently, their efforts to secure his services have been brought to an end. A spokesman for Watford told Sky Sports News: "We will not countenance an approach for our manager, either from Everton or indeed any other club, be it in the Premier League or abroad."

Turning into more of a farce by the day, this, in the style to which we have become accustomed.

The dogs in the street know that nobody engaged in contingency planning, and the hapless floundering is the result.

Walsh needs to be focussed in on again here - if the DoF cannot provide a list of feasible, attainable candidates be they temporary or permanent at short notice we have to ask again just what is his role?

It's hardly a message of confidence to players and fans if Unsworth is confirmed eventually, literally because they were too disorganised to get anyone else.

Very, very poor, extremely concerning. Heads should roll.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-ruled-out-as-everton-continue-manager-search

Everton made contact with Watford for a second time on Monday morning, which included details of the compensation they were willing to pay, only to be told that Silva would not be allowed to talk to them and would be staying at Vicarage Road. Sky Sports News understands Silva would be interested in talking to Everton but 40-year old's two-year contract does not include a break clause and consequently, their efforts to secure his services have been brought to an end.

This the same Sky that have said so far about 6 different names as close to being announced?

File under they know absolutely nothing mate

General rule of thumb, IF any site does have an exclusive - then trust me they'd be slapping a reporters name all over the article

Sky sources = twitter accounts with a lot of followers as they can guarantee lots of clicky clicky on their site, and a side product of now some mugs will bet on someone else

They’ll “rule him out” of the running but won’t remove him from the betting.

Yeah, cheers for that Murdoch you close to death, Tory ballbag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back