Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that over 50 people think Unsworth is the right man for the job scares me more.
The option of “you know what mate I don’t really know as I’m an adult who isn’t qualified to give any sort of credible reference on who should be Everton’s next manager but I reserve the right to vault every single hillbilly in this thread in months and years to come” wasn’t there so I couldn’t vote mate.

The option of “you know what mate I don’t really know as I’m an adult who isn’t qualified to give any sort of credible reference on who should be Everton’s next manager but I reserve the right to vault every single hillbilly in this thread in months and years to come” wasn’t there so I couldn’t vote mate.
doug stanhope on public opinion, it might appeal to you

doug stanhope on public opinion, it might appeal to you

Ace that. A pertinent message for us all, but most the ferrets. You know who you are. Go write some self important blogs in the middle of the night that you think anyone is arsed to read. Make them long and full of amateur psychology. Go reference current affairs and add a scrutinising edgy angle to it. You tits. Yes YOU.

Oh hang on. Me.

Ace that. A pertinent message for us all, but most the ferrets. You know who you are. Go write some self important blogs in the middle of the night that you think anyone is arsed to read. Make them long and full of amateur psychology. Go reference current affairs and add a scrutinising edgy angle to it. You tits. Yes YOU.

Oh hang on. Me.
haha great follow up, I assure you the fathead line was sheer coincidence

He was employed to keep them up, he failed.

I realise that Hull were always going down, but its a black mark for me.

I praised him for his jobs in Portugal, hes without question the most outstanding candidate.

And no, I dont consider Tuchel, Simeone or other unrealistic names candidates.

Bizarrely mate, our keeper is the reason they ended up not surviving IMO, had an absolute world class performance against them 3rd last game of the season

Hull is a weird one though, 21 points in 18 games from Silva - and thats with having their perceived only two good players sold on them in January, 18 games prior to that - 7 points from those. 300% increase in points return is a pretty big improvement like.

Are their worries - yeah - set pieces for one look a bit dodgy at the back - and be concerned that he has since Estoril no track record of can he take a club and move them forwards over 3-4 years or does he just come in have a impact and moves before he gets 'sussed out' so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back