Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may get Silva in the end but I imagine there is at least another week of hard bargaining left in this, maybe more.

We pretty much have to get him now, and for that reason we are wide open to whatever Watford demand.

A pretty sobering experience all round when added to the summer transfers. It would be something if you could be confident the club were learning lessons but you could hardly be confident that is the case.

I did think after Moyes that we would see an era where we changed manager far more frequently and that of itself need not be cause for concern but we absolutely cannot afford another failed appointment, so I hope they have done their homework on Silva. I wish.

We have lost a lot of credibility over the last few months and I don't enjoy the club being the butt of jokes, and falling even further down the pecking order. There is too much of an air of drift at present. It feels like the club is on its final warning after a period of such spectacular incompetence. Another mistake could have even more serious consequences.

6F950CBA-C4C1-4A3B-A8F9-84759699E4AF.webp

Welcome to Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back