Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of the running to become the next Everton manager.

“It never materialised as I thought it would, unfortunately,” Allardyce told talkSPORT.

“For me such a long time without a decision, I had to make a decision myself.

“The decision was it was probably better it wasn’t me, and I’d move on to something else. It would have been a fabulous job, but it just didn’t feel right.

“I think when you’re sat in my position you want people to be decisive and feel like they want you. I didn’t get that feeling overall.

“They were hesitating that I was the man.”

Sam Allardyce has ruled himself out of the running to become the next Everton manager.

“It never materialised as I thought it would, unfortunately,” Allardyce told talkSPORT.

“The decision was it was probably better it wasn’t me, and I’d move on to something else. It would have been a fabulous job, but it just didn’t feel right.

“I think when you’re sat in my position you want people to be decisive and feel like they want you. I didn’t get that feeling overall.

leafs-fans-celebrate-hockey-fans-hockey-fan-gif.gif

So......is this Sam admitting he told lies when, less than a week ago, he said in a radio interview that Everton had not been in contact with him at all?

Or is he telling lies now?

7 billion people in the world and we are struggling to accept anyone as good enough to manage Everton FC, I think we should be a bit more open minded.

So......is this Sam admitting he told lies when, less than a week ago, he said in a radio interview that Everton had not been in contact with him at all?

Could it be he was lying then as well as now? It may sound impossible, but I suppose if anyone could pull it off it would be large Sam

Was likely lying back then, normally in football when someone says there's been no contact they mean there actaully behind me discussing terms now and your inturuptng.

I think other managers we have approached have felt the same, because out expectation had been a world class manager other candidates get the feeling we don't think there the right man

Due to this we will end up with unsworth for the season, let's hope he can learn how to manager at top level fast.

Why the FFFF was he even an option?!

This board better have a plan. They look all over the place. Sacking a manager with no concrete plans to replace. If unsworth loses his big matches v palace and west ham the board will be in a desperate situation. Safety should have been priortised and even tho we would have hated him he would keep us up. I cant say the same for rhino as i have not been impressed with his tactics which havent change much from koemans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back