Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrow minded and small time that for me.
No offence

You could say being that judgemental about someone else’s opinion displays the same attributes.

Look if your comfortable employing someone that derided and belittled the club so vehemently and placing its welfare and future in there hands then paying them 5 mill a year to do it, thats your affair, i understand there are a spectrum of people in the world, I’m just happy I’m not on your side of it.

I think once somebody laughs at us and demeans us in public, he loses the right to ever be our manager, despite who they have managed in the past.

Hes hardly doing a great job at Newcastle, for the record.

The difference is he did it publicly whereas most of the football world have done it privately for years.

You could say being that judgemental about someone else’s opinion displays the same attributes.

Look if your comfortable employing someone that derided and belittled the club so vehemently and placing its welfare and future in their hand then paying them 5 mill a year to do it. That’s your affair, i understand their are a spectrum of people in the world, I’m just happy I’m not on your side of it.

Except the clubs welfare is in the hands of messers BK/FM

Sure its been posted but looks game over on this - reported elsewhere too

Exclusive: Everton fail in move to lure Marco Silva from Watford

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_androidshare_ApwKJkQHs8Wb

Apparently a second move was made this morning with an increased offer knocked back and speculation on reporting us to the premier league if we persist, maybe the right tactics are to not get stuck on this and let Unsworth take it at the weekend (as was always going to be the case whatever when its this late anyway).

Silva knows the terms and unless he now agitates and smartish we have no choice but to focus elsewhere.

Unsworth will be in charge this weekend and has a chance, for lack of obvious other alternatives, of going on unless it all starts going off the rails, which has to now be very possible.

If we lost badly at Palace who especially against Chelsea but against Spurs too have shown signs they're now starting to find a semblance of form, then I would think a desperate attempt to attract fourth choice Sean Dyche will be made, however unpalatable it would be for some (not me as I'm not convinced its wrong at all).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_androidshare_ApwKJkQHs8Wb

Apparently a second move was made this morning with an increased offer knocked back and speculation on reporting us to the premier league if we persist, maybe the right tactics are to not get stuck on this and let Unsworth take is at the weekend (as was always going to be the case whatever when its this late anyway).

Silva knows the terms and unless he now agitates and smartish we have no choice but to focus elsewhere.

Unsworth will be in charge this weekend and has a chance, for lack of obvious other alternatives, of going on unless it all starts going off the rails, which has to now be very possible.

If we lost badly at Palace who especially against Chelsea but agsinst Spurs too have shown signs they're now starting to find a semblance of form, then I would think a desperate attempt to attract fourth choice Sean Dyche will be made, however unpalatable it would be for some (not me as I'm not convinced its wrong at all).
Just another part of the dance, mate.

Apparently a second move was made this morning with an increased offer knocked back and speculation on reporting us to the premier league if we persist, maybe the right tactics are to not get stuck on this and let Unsworth take it at the weekend (as was always going to be the case whatever when its this late anyway).

If we lost badly at Palace who especially against Chelsea but agsinst Spurs too have shown signs they're now starting to find a semblance of form, then I would think a desperate attempt to attract fourth choice Sean Dyche will be made, however unpalatable it would be for some (not me as I'm not convinced its wrong at all).

It's a none story that. Posturing

I’m assuming his presser is tomorrow mate, he will be asked the question as will Unsworth I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back