Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To retain Unsworth after it being clear we didn’t want to just makes us look amateur and highlights yet another failure to get deals over the line efficiently (or at all).

I’m not sure being last resort will command much respect from the senior players, when two have already blown up in training and another isn’t signing a deal.

He lost 3/4 games! Watford should have made that 4/4, only they lost their goalkeeper, defender and missed a penalty.

Mirallas and Schneiderlin were literally dropped from the squad because of training issues - doesn't look like a squad fully behind him.

We still conceded loads with him and the scoring didn't improve, either.

Take them blue specs off, mate. Unsworth is a flop and would put our Premier League status in jeopardy.
Chelsea, Lyon and Leicester were all tough away games, where we did have good spells in all of them games.

Considering he has taken a side low on confidence, an unbalanced team at that, had hardly any training sessions before all of those games which were in quick succession, having to deal with Mirallas and Schneidelin who I would be happy to see the back of... and still managed to take us out of the relegation zone, Unsworth is definitely not a flop.

How?!

He’s made people smile. Great. When’s the parade?

WE looked better at lyon and only went behind to the type of deflection that never falls in our favour.

Chelsea we looked pretty decent.

Leicester we should have had a penalty and onc again we had a piece of outrageous misfortune.

We beat Watford.

Not saying he's the answer but there's been a clear improvement.

WE looked better at lyon and only went behind to the type of deflection that never falls in our favour.

Leicester we should have had a penalty and onc again we had a piece of outrageous misfortune.

We beat Watford.

We got hammered in Lyon, ripped apart first half vs Leicester (who then just let us have it second half), scored one goal deep into injury time against Chelsea and were a Gomes injury away from losing at home to Watford.

Great audition for Unnnnnnnnssyyy

Chelsea, Lyon and Leicester were all tough away games, where we did have good spells in all of them games.

Considering he has taken a side low on confidence, an unbalanced team at that, had hardly any training sessions before all of those games which were in quick succession, having to deal with Mirallas and Schneidelin who I would be happy to see the back of... and still managed to take us out of the relegation zone, Unsworth is definitely not a flop.
Good spells?

Chelsea had their reserve team out, Leicester completely battered us and took their foot off the pedal and he went to a must win game in Lyon and didn’t play a striker.

He’s the definition of flop.

If he had of came in with some new ideas, I would agree, but he was playing Sigurdsson as a striker and winger, Tom Davies as a winger and continued to pick his mate, Rooney.

He needs binning ASAP.

We beat Watford.

We’ve lost 3 out of 4. And the one we won was fortunate to say the least.

We beat Watford.

The Leicester game was disgraceful

Good spells?

Chelsea had their reserve team out, Leicester completely battered us and took their foot off the pedal and he went to a must win game in Lyon and didn’t play a striker.

He’s the definition of flop.

If he had of came in with some new ideas, I would agree, but he was playing Sigurdsson as a striker and winger, Tom Davies as a winger and continued to pick his mate, Rooney.

He needs binning ASAP.
You conveniently forget that we had a lot of our reserve team out in that game, I wouldn't mind Batshuiy as our reserve striker.

We didn't get battered by Leicester, breakaways and defensive errors cost us, oh and that penalty we should have had at 1-0. Here's some match stats... http://www.skysports.com/football/leicester-vs-everton/stats/356509

Niasse cup tied and Calvert-Lewin playing a lot and very hit and miss, so he tried Sigurdsson there, who has played there for Swansea, had a good game against us as a striker actually.

Davies wasn't playing as a winger at all, right side of a three midfield, but I will agree about Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back