Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I will be shot down in flames but how about one from the past, Glen Hoddle, I know he has been a long time out of the scene but he was a great player and plenty of experience including England and as far as I know he has never been sacked for football reasons, I believe he would make a good manager until the end of the season at least.

Bed, or ban? Decision, decisions.....................................

All’s I am saying is this fellow’s credentials, based on what we have seen in the EPL since he arrived here in January, do not suggest he is the man we are needing to take us forward

Yer moaning too much mate.

IF he comes here he'll get us playing the sexiest football since Ruud Gullits days, just like the super suave Portugeezer we know he is. All yer Ma's will be launching their M+S undercrackers at him at half time, and when he gets us back into Europe at the first attempt you'll all be doing the same with yer Calvins.

Or we get Unsworth til the end of the season like.

IF he comes here he'll get us playing the sexiest football since Ruud Gullits days, just like the super suave Portugeezer we know he is. All yer Ma's will be launching their M+S undercrackers at him at half time, and when he gets us back into Europe at the first attempt you'll all be doing the same with yer Calvins.

That didn't go too well mate.

Well someone has to point out the nakedness of the Emperor, Ada innit :blush:

All you FM types get too carried away with every flavour of the month you taste :p

And please, keep yer underthings on yer person happen you think about acting like a Tom Jones groupie in the Lower Bullens :mad:

Well someone has to point out the nakedness of the Emperor, Ada innit :blush:

All you FM types get too carried away with every flavour of the month you taste :p

And please, keep yer underthings on yer person happen you think about acting like a Tom Jones groupie in the Lower Bullens :mad:

I promise to stay fully clothed. Place would empty within seconds. I've honestly no idea if he'll be any good tbh. Funny feeling we're gonna announce Unsworth 'til seasons end anyway.

I promise to stay fully clothed. Place would empty within seconds. I've honestly no idea if he'll be any good tbh. Funny feeling we're gonna announce Unsworth 'til seasons end anyway.

Phew.....that goodness for that lol

In an ideal world of improving results between now and the New Year, Unsie until season’s end works for me.

I think a lot of better managers will be in the market then, after the World Cup.

Around about this time of the year, when I was a kid, I would be scouring the toy section of the mail order catalogue and marking with ballpoint pen the toys I wanted for Christmas. There was always that one, unrealistic, over ambitious thing that I knew my mum and dad would not be willing to break the bank for, but I marked it anyway. Voting for Simone on this thread reminded me of those days. Silva would represent the more realistic thing on the Christmas list (still expensive and trendy), and BFS and the like would basically be the embarrassing pair of socks from your grandma.
Here's hoping Everton have a fantastic Christmas, because it really has been a crappy year so far.

SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES OF ABSOLUTE NOTHINGNESS.

NOBODY HAS A CLUE, NADA, NOWT, NOTHING.

EVERTON THIS

750 PAGES!!!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!
aR7iRMm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back