Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Club has to make a statement with the next manager.

Make everyone in Europe notice.

He has to be non British,a forward thinking manager and a defined exciting playing style.

....I think a lot depends on whether a manager has built the team he’s managing. I’ve always been an advocate of looking at a managers record in the transfer market, who has he brought in and has their value increased. That maybe a little less significant when you have a DoF but it’s still a key competency.
Well, that's Koeman out of the picture of being good by your criteria. I think, bar Sandro, we overpaid at the time for every one of them. Keane would probably go for more but not much more on this showing so far.

He has to be non British,a forward thinking manager and a defined exciting playing style.

Wigans-FA-Cup-victory-parade.jpg
?

It may not be sentiment if we crash in the next 3 games we will be in dire trouble as caretaker managers what's the risk carrying g on with a manager who cannot select the right team or formation after blowing 200 million plus?

I agree on that Joey but i think people are only saying those names because of sentiment, clock is ticking now and to be honest i also no longer can see Koeman turning this around, he dosent even look bothered

Why? He either gets Everton or he doesn't. The last 3 managers have all failed to differing extents regardless of their nationality. If a top manager is available that can take us forward then his background should be irrelevant.

Just simply laughing at the Big Dunc and Joe Royle shouts, I give up. And for Unsworth, he manages a reserve team, he will get booed out by Christmas if he came in today. The only possible solution is a large name, Ancelotti is my shout.

Just simply laughing at the Big Dunc and Joe Royle shouts, I give up. And for Unsworth, he manages a reserve team, he will get booed out by Christmas if he came in today. The only possible solution is a large name, Ancelotti is my shout.

Ancelotti is used to managing stars who just need to be encouraged to perform. He has always been light touch and has done better in one off games than in leagues. This Everton team will slack off the second they're given the chance as we've seen countless times. They are inherently lazy, cowardly, spineless, stupid morons who need a dictator to literally tell them where to stand on the pitch and when. We don't have brains all over the pitch like Ancelotti has been used to. We've got muppets who can't find the penalty area from a corner, who can't execute a throw in routine, who are consistently unfit, who can be unlocked by one long ball, who bring down players in the area without thinking. Some of them can only use one foot and I'm not even sure of that, many haven't got the basics of control and passing forwards.

It's a terrible squad that needs a drill sergeant.

There currently aren’t any quality, attainable managers unemployed at the moment.

Any quality manager out there rightly has a job and if they don’t then they’re likely too ‘good’ for us anyway.

As bad as it is, firing Koeman now would probably lead the board to having to fire a manager they’re maybe not 100% keen on or cost them a bomb to try and pay someone out. Add that to the cost of binning Koeman and I reckon he’ll be here to the end of the season regardless of what happens.

Ancelotti is used to managing stars who just need to be encouraged to perform. He has always been light touch and has done better in one off games than in leagues. This Everton team will slack off the second they're given the chance as we've seen countless times. They are inherently lazy, cowardly, spineless, stupid morons who need a dictator to literally tell them where to stand on the pitch and when. We don't have brains all over the pitch like Ancelotti has been used to. We've got muppets who can't find the penalty area from a corner, who can't execute a throw in routine, who are consistently unfit, who can be unlocked by one long ball, who bring down players in the area without thinking. Some of them can only use one foot and I'm not even sure of that, many haven't got the basics of control and passing forwards.

It's a terrible squad that needs a drill sergeant.

According to Bayern players his training was boring as well and we definitely don’t need that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back