Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to suspect that the board had no plan whatsoever when it came to appointing a new manager, call me a sceptic.

I think the least damaging thing we could do now is to let Unsworth manage us to a 14th place finish and then start again in the summer, it's really hard to believe how far back Koeman and Walsh have sent us in such a short time.

Eh?

You are “starting to suspect”?

You are a bit slow on the uptake there, Euro :pint2:

The whole club saw through Mirallas years ago mate. He speaks for no one other than himself. And his fellow refusenik is about as useful as a chocolate teapot anyway, so him downing tools wont be noticed.

The story about them both, btw, came from WITHIN the squad, which shows you how isolated they are.

It was leaked by Unnnnnnsy to his mates at the local rag to show how "tough" he is.

Backfired when the board said they had to be reintegrated into the squad, and now the players know that Unsy likes to do the sneaky sneaky.

The main reason Keane earned his England call-ups was Ben Mee - rated by many Burnley fans as a rock-solid defender. Keane can pass the ball better but Mee is more ready to put his body on the line to prevent danger.

Now, it is Tarkowski who is benefiting from having the unsung Mee as his CH partner. Early-ish days but joint third best defence (9 conceded) behind the Manchester teams.

Then can we have both Dyche and Mee? And throw in Tarkowski for good measure.

We are looking for a left back as well.

The whole club saw through Mirallas years ago mate. He speaks for no one other than himself. And his fellow refusenik is about as useful as a chocolate teapot anyway, so him downing tools wont be noticed.

The story about them both, btw, came from WITHIN the squad, which shows you how isolated they are.

Two really bad examples for anyone to use as a stick to beat Rhino, innit

It was leaked by Unnnnnnsy to his mates at the local rag to show how "tough" he is.

Backfired when the board said they had to be reintegrated into the squad, and now the players know that Unsy likes to do the sneaky sneaky.

That's just not true. You think we'd have seen us fight back twice against Watford and Palace if those players thought they were playing for a grass?

Lol.

I think you have me confused with a mug.

Give Unsy the assurance he is fixed term until the end of the season and go all out for Simeone, Tuchel or Ancelotti (in THAT ORDER) in the summer.

Like it or not, money talks but Moshi's got plenty of that (and passion for the club). Throw in that we're one of world football's biggest sleeping giants and there's no reason we can't attract a proven winner.

Bad Language removed by moderator !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

That's just not true. You think we'd have seen us fight back twice against Watford and Palace if those players thought they were playing for a grass?

Lol.

I think you have me confused with a mug.

They aren't playing for him, sadly.

He sets them up all wrong, which is why we concede the first goal in all of his games so far.

Then the players think "we should do this for us, for the club, and for the fans, many of whom went at great expense to Lyon to watch Snakesworth put out a team that had no hope of winning and surrendered our European chances"

Think the players come out of this quite well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back