Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think our attacking play is significantly better is the point. In fact, the goal threat has been down to Niasse being in the side. Which i think Koeman was about to do anyway.
Why should it be? We are in a dog fight, and the bottom line is we’ve taken four points from the last two games, and blooded a load of kids and got some fight back

Exactly.

Moshiri stated that he was happy to give Koeman time.

The fans weren’t happy with that and demanded he was sacked as they did with Martinez.

Well done the fans.
We all have to hold our hands up, we are partly to blame for this mess.
In hindsight sacking RM was a bit hasty now - as we were not looking like a relegation team or RM never had moshiri's funds - Koeman on the other hand you cannot blame the fans as you could not see where our next shot on target was coming from never mind a goal or a win!
maybe if we appointed a Unsworth royle team for a period some stability may come as it looks like no manager wants the squad koeman left ?
you can't blame the fans for that the football was dire - we would have imo still not gained 1 point under Koeman in the last 3 prem games - as for the Europa we were out when we drew 2-2 with Limassol at home !

Why should it be? We are in a dog fight, and the bottom line is we’ve taken four points from the last two games, and blooded a load of kids and got some fight back

Blooded a load of kids? No.

We’ve been rank mediocre, same as all season, just playing against worse teams.

The big issue is the likes of Palace/West Brom/West Ham can sack there managers and replace with firefighters because there aspirations are so much lower than ours.

I admire Farhad in a way for sticking to the idea of a long term manager to suit his plan whilst the lack of candidates isn't out there.

In hindsight sacking RM was a bit hasty now - as we were not looking like a relegation team or RM never had moshiri's funds - Koeman on the other hand you cannot blame the fans as you could not see where our next shot on target was coming from never mind a goal or a win!
maybe if we appointed a Unsworth royle team for a period some stability may come as it looks like no manager wants the squad koeman left ?
you can't blame the fans for that the football was dire - we would have imo still not gained 1 point under Koeman in the last 3 prem games - as for the Europa we were out when we drew 2-2 with Limassol at home !

upload_2017-11-23_13-3-45.webp

When he lost at Sunderland, we'd won 2 games in 12 Joe.

13:05, time to draw the curtains.

Martinez had us in consecutive relegation struggles with. Team containing Lukaku Barkley Stones and Deulofeu. I would dread to think what he would do with this group of players.

Frankly the board failed to modernise whilst Moyes was here. They hid behind him and couldn’t believe their luck that on a negative net spend and with his best players leaving every season he conjured up European qualification and top 8 security. As soon as he went they e had to make decisions and each one so far has been an absolute nightmare. We’re now seeing that we have a 90s boardroom trying to operate in the toughest competition in the world when our peers have top business CEOs. We have an accountant who is more bothered about his tan than anything else.

Blooded a load of kids? No.

We’ve been rank mediocre, same as all season, just playing against worse teams.
No. Four points in last two games v six straight defeats. There is an uplift, and there’s a thousand percent more fight. If Koeman was here we’d have lost he last two, no question

Ooh goody, another one to add to the list of randomly made up lies to make it sound like Unsworth's doing a great job. This one's a good one to be fair.
Yes I’m afraid I was just repeating what I had read. Still, five defeats in last seven the point still holds

we were scoring goals and he never had moshi's funds!
go back to your mirrors as all the managers are queuing up for the job now NOT!

We'd scored 9 in 12 games Joe. Smalling got the other for us, and we had a 1 in 2 striker playing for us (which we don't have now).

He also spent nearly our previous transfer record on one striker. We sat 13th when he was sacked.

Look at those pillows Joe. So comfortable. Maybe time for a little rest.

Still surprised no one's really mentioned Hoddle,maybe been out of the firing line too long,but always being touted whenever the England job becomes available,still highly respected it would appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back