Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His transfer record does leave a lot to be desired since he left, but he did sign some great players for us and we did play some decent football in his last season although I do suspect Jimmy Lumsden might have played Peter Taylor to Moyes' Brian Clough.

We played decent football at lots of points in his tenure. 07-10 is probably Everton's best premier league football. He's also got three finishes ahead of that lot. He's had his woes since leaving us but after watching the clowns thatbhave followed I don't know why Evertoniams wish to denigrate everything Moyes did.

Mediocrity. Don't know why we don't just change the kit too. Play in beige and have done with it.

I know people scoff but it starts with the kit. Who at Everton signed off that stupid clip art badge and who agreed to this season's shirt? We just take whatever Umbro pull out the trash can last. Everything at the club from top to bottom needs to be geared towards being the best and we probably have the worst kit in the league.

I know people scoff but it starts with the kit. Who at Everton signed off that stupid clip art badge and who agreed to this season's shirt? We just take whatever Umbro pull out the trash can last. Everything at the club from top to bottom needs to be geared towards being the best and we probably have the worst kit in the league.
Haha, we're a team made up of Kes and his fellow non-kitters. But sir,.. Shut up Rooney and just put that on.

No, but you said Koeman and Pochetino were on a simlar level. That's proof that you chat wham.

Ok mate, do you think Rafael is on another level to Koeman and Pochetino? Go and ask 20 people (not KKKult members)who is the best manager from those 3, I bet you Rafael doesn't come out on top.

@catcherintherye reckons we already have a Manager on a similar level to Emery and Pochettini, why would we want to get rid of someone of that ilk?

You seem a tad obsessed with me mate. Koeman's record prior to coming to Everton, and probably prior to this season would have been on a similar level. He may not have been as good but he is in and around that level.

You on the other hand seemed to make the ridiculous assertion that Benitez was on another level to Emery and Pochetino. Predominately inbred scab rats (otherwise known as a Kopite) would make that argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back