Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has to be sorted immediately. We are completely rudderless. We can’t afford to get zero points from West Ham Huddersfield Liverpool. The alarm bells should be ringing in Moshiri’s ears. It’s unbelievable how unprofessional we’ve been. Complete and utter joke.
The scary thought is that any new manager IF they came in before the derby (which I have my doubts over) they will obviously be starting their reign off with another derby defest. Which does not bode well for the future

The only Englishman managing a team in European competition this season aside from David Unsworth? That will be Graham Potter, of course, who takes Östersunds of Sweden to Athletic Bilbao on Thursday night as leaders of their Europa League group, having spent some of his weekend watching Barcelona – victors in the Basque Country on Saturday.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...er-last-english-coach-in-europe-a8031991.html

I hope the club at least have tried to get him in! Think he would be a coup considering the work he has done with Ostersunds FK. Taking a team from Swedish 4th tier to Europa League knockout phase in less than 7 years is nothing
graham-potter-1.jpg
but incredible.
graham-potter.jpg
He proved he can work with dross players so I guess he’d fit right in.

The scary thought is that any new manager IF they came in before the derby (which I have my doubts over) they will obviously be starting their reign off with another derby defest. Which does not bode well for the future

Liverpool aren’t even that good though. This same group of crap players were a few minutes away from beating City at the Etihad. We’re just completely devoid of confidence and tactical organisation. Unsworth unfortunately hasn’t been able to bring either.

You can want to spend as much as you want, if clubs don't want to sell unless you're spending crazy money they won't.

Really doubtful we'll sign anyone of any real quality unless we spend way over the odds which seems very unlikely. We've got no evidence we have loads of money, just loads of fans talking as if we have, but talk is cheap.

Pretty sure we will buy.

Liverpool aren’t even that good though. This same group of crap players were a few minutes away from beating City at the Etihad. We’re just completely devoid of confidence and tactical organisation. Unsworth unfortunately hasn’t been able to bring either.
What you call tactics sounds like organisation and defence. Which is fine but that's what Sam and dyche bring you.

What we lack and have done for a long time now, certainly since moyes, is identity and style. We don't know what our tactics or style is, we have nothing there for players to have ingrained in them. More worrying is that if you make a list of our squad , it's hard to see 4-5 Players who go together effectively to form a coherent attack. Because that's what we lack, no chemistry attack wise. Defensively we could play 4 centre halves and stick them on the line all game if need be but attack has to have chemistry to work. Even with lukaku it was just give it to him and hope he scores

What you call tactics sounds like organisation and defence. Which is fine but that's what Sam and dyche bring you.

What we lack and have done for a long time now, certainly since moyes, is identity and style. We don't know what our tactics or style is, we have nothing there for players to have ingrained in them. More worrying is that if you make a list of our squad , it's hard to see 4-5 Players who go together effectively to form a coherent attack. Because that's what we lack, no chemistry attack wise. Defensively we could play 4 centre halves and stick them on the line all game if need be but attack has to have chemistry to work. Even with lukaku it was just give it to him and hope he scores

Siggurdson Bolasie Lookman Rooney Niasse Sandro Barkley and a January transfer window. A decent manager could create an attacking unit out of that lot to stay in the league.

I agree, we have to mate. The squad is so unblanced it’s unreal.

I honestly can't remember a more unbalanced squad Phil with a backline that would be shot if they were horses.

We need Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley and Funes Mori back asap just to help the squad out and then as soon as the 1st January comes around ensure we have 4/5 new players lined up. Then spend the rest of the month trying to flog some of the dross that are simply not good enough for Everton football club

Surely even if we get someone in today (lol) then the new man will be in the stands for the West Ham game. Seems unfair to throw them in with 0/1 training session under their belt.

Highly doubt today. On its own this would be justification by now for the resignation of Chairman and CEO at a self-respecting organisation.

Unsworth was more or less asking to be relieved of the position yesterday.

The worst sequence of events I have ever witnessed as a fan unfolding here. We might get through a period of farce on the pitch if we had leadership off it, but to have chaos both on the field and off it will lead to catastrophe.

Seems that the club is just unfolding before our eyes. I'm not at all confident we can get out of this now. Whole thing has an air of frightening inevitability to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back