Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't remember a more unbalanced squad Phil with a backline that would be shot if they were horses.

We need Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley and Funes Mori back asap just to help the squad out and then as soon as the 1st January comes around ensure we have 4/5 new players lined up. Then spend the rest of the month trying to flog some of the dross that are simply not good enough for Everton football club

Me neither mate. Koeman said it when he came in and then went about making it worse!

Definitely need them players back as soon as possible, and I hope we could finally get rid of Mirallas and a few others in January. Been stealing a living for years now some of them.

I genuinely can't get my head around people saying get Pulis in? Sacked by West Brom.... WEST BLOODY BROM and people want him in.

I know things are bad and need resolving, but that is NOT the way to go.

Prentice has said Moshiri wanted to appoint Allardyce a few weeks ago but backed out because of how unpopular an apppointment it would be among fans.

Love how the current situation is somehow our fault.

the man who paid £10m or whatever to get Koeman and offered £10m to Watford for Silva really actually just wanted Allardyce.

Prentice will have to have a colonoscopy to find Kenwright's watch

Jims on in 50 mins, reckon we should expect a "we are close" EFC media communication through the Comms director Jim.

Id rather be close then hear a load of crap from Jim White.

It would just be a huge relief to get anyone now that isn’t O’Neill Pardew or Pulis. The club needs the boost, we can’t carry on. Get a manager in and start fighting back. We’re taking too many blows from everywhere. The media is like a kid at Christmas with the prospect of our relegation and is loving it. The FA have shafted us. We need to start hitting back against these critics one by one and that starts with a new manager, 3 points on Wednesday and building from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back