Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither mate. Koeman said it when he came in and then went about making it worse!

Definitely need them players back as soon as possible, and I hope we could finally get rid of Mirallas and a few others in January. Been stealing a living for years now some of them.

Yep, I'd say there is about 7/8 players who need to shipped out between Jan and the Summer. Jags/Williams look absolutely finished as top flight footballers and unfortunately I don't think Baines is too far behind though I think tactics of not having someone on the left to have a partnership with has been criminal. He simply can't patrol the left hand side alone and it has been ridiculous that we didn't go and find a Pienaar replacement after seeing how good someone like him would work with Baines. 2 years without any cover and he looks shot to pieces.

For the love of god put Unsworth out of his misery. It was horrible to watch his post match interview yesterday, I really felt for him. He is stuck with a bunch of players who for whatever reason just won't perform for him but in truth his tactics and substitutions haven't helped his cause either.

The best option we have now is Allardyce. In truth he was always the best of the realistic and available targets out there when we binned off Koeman. There is still time and a transfer window for him to work with. Give him his 3 year deal, it's not the end of the world. Relegation however will be.

This laughing stock has to stop ASAP

My fear if we get one of these 'firefighter' managers is that we have players with ego's (as top players do, the problem is they're not top players they just think they are a la Schneiderlin/Mirallas) and will they give them the respect and listen to them to enable them to turn it around

It would just be a huge relief to get anyone now that isn’t O’Neill Pardew or Pulis. The club needs the boost, we can’t carry on. Get a manager in and start fighting back. We’re taking too many blows from everywhere. The media is like a kid at Christmas with the prospect of our relegation and is loving it. The FA have shafted us. We need to start hitting back against these critics one by one and that starts with a new manager, 3 points on Wednesday and building from there.

The chances of a 'dramatic' title race look to have all but already gone, city are running away with it, thus the media will be looking for a new story and our struggles are a god send to them and something they will run and run with

It would just be a huge relief to get anyone now that isn’t O’Neill Pardew or Pulis. The club needs the boost, we can’t carry on. Get a manager in and start fighting back. We’re taking too many blows from everywhere. The media is like a kid at Christmas with the prospect of our relegation and is loving it. The FA have shafted us. We need to start hitting back against these critics one by one and that starts with a new manager, 3 points on Wednesday and building from there.

Oh the media are loving it alright - they're just praying we do a Leeds. But we're gonna show them. As for the FA... nothing surprises me about that lot, just couldn't wait to bop us down since we are on the rise again in a big way.

We've had a taste of European football again and bringing famous Euro nights back to Goodison/Bramley Moore is imperative. Everton aren't we.

It should have been Dyche five weeks ago.

I was on the fence, but he was what we needed then and what we need now.

I don't think he'd take a gamble on us now though. Five weeks ago it'd have been a relatively easy sell imo.

Yeh, Silva would be great, but we aren't getting him.

Fat Sam it is.

IF we d appoint allardyce then basically the club is done in terms of any hope for the future mate, i am serious about that

Yep, I'd say there is about 7/8 players who need to shipped out between Jan and the Summer. Jags/Williams look absolutely finished as top flight footballers and unfortunately I don't think Baines is too far behind though I think tactics of not having someone on the left to have a partnership with has been criminal. He simply can't patrol the left hand side alone and it has been ridiculous that we didn't go and find a Pienaar replacement after seeing how good someone like him would work with Baines. 2 years without any cover and he looks shot to pieces.

Yeah I agree. Williams is a disgrace to the shirt, Jags is just past it and Baines looks burnt out.

It was obvious to us all at the end of last season we needed cover at left back, a couple of new centre backs, and at least two centre forwards who could hold the ball up, but Koeman and Walsh failed to see it, and they overloaded us with attacking midfielders. Bizarre really when you think of their experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back