Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*New bloke to squad as he gives each player ball;
'Right lids, lets see how far you can get with a throw in, love a long throw me, btw theres a polo mint and a guaranteed start each week for the winner...and the school of science is once again open

I agree totally. You would hope at some point questions are asked to how a premier league club has failed so many basic things like transfer windows and appointing a manager .

That's what is so frustrating more than anything else for me personally. As said to me earlier there is no accountability and no-one takes the blame. Hindsight suggests koeman was the fall guy for the boards failings rather than any of them getting called into question

I think koeman was largely at fault primarily because he was amongst other things playing golf on transfer deadline day, was supposedly last in and first to leave training, and did not have an extensive enough shortlist for summer recruitment or a proper plan to utilise the squad he'd assembled. That's done and you can't really argue with the decision to slam dunk him into the bin.

But at the end of the day, koeman was an employee, and so his employers must take responsibility for not managing him correctly too. And now it seems the "board", whomever it is who's in charge, are behind exposed as being a management team with no management skills, strategic direction, or even the ability to make a decision.

All the while idiots like me give them £500+ for a season ticket to attend each of the home matches. I feel for and admire the fans paying even more to attend all the matches further afield too, I really feel for them, as as things stand they are being badly let down by the people collecting their hard earned money, and for me that's the thing about the situation that is most painful.

I hope whoever it is brings in their entire backroom staff.

Big Dunc - love the man but he couldn't reach Lukaku to trap a ball and he can't teach DCL to not be a fairy/sh8thouse! What is he doing - the Mirallas/Schneiderlin incident also suggests he isn't respected.

We look the unfittest team in the league.

Set-pieces are non-existant. As is defensive shape and attacking prowess. And they have been ALL season

We go either one of 3 ways:

1 - old experienced British manager who digs us in now for a relegation fight and we (probably) squeeze to 42 points with two games to spare spend £10m getting rid of the manager and his cronies, mess about for a few weeks and fall behind for next season when we've got to start again anyway

2 - sexy sounding foreign manager with little or no Premier League experience. Complete roll of the dice but someone like a Silva could come off.

3 - young coming British manager like a Neil Lennon or a Nathan Jones and take a gamble.

Martin O'Neil is a safe stop gap that could come good over the longer term whereas Dyche just doesn't seem to tick any of the boxes.
Not a hope . Think he showed how behind the times he is and don't want him anywhere near the club

I dont think ive ever witnessed a pl club as poorly run as ours. Hammered every match 6 weeks no manager throw good u23 manager under the bus, players dont care dof is useless board are crap a billion managerial candidates no communciation from board. Shambles. Laughing stock. Joke.

Allardyce 2/1 favourite on Skybet now. He'll be in charge by Wednesday if we agree to his demands. I'll bet he's bilking us. At least we should stay up now. Hope it's only a short contract. If not Dyche would be better.

I hope whoever it is brings in their entire backroom staff.

Big Dunc - love the man but he couldn't reach Lukaku to trap a ball and he can't teach DCL to not be a fairy/sh8thouse! What is he doing - the Mirallas/Schneiderlin incident also suggests he isn't respected.

We look the unfittest team in the league.

Set-pieces are non-existant. As is defensive shape and attacking prowess. And they have been ALL season

Dunc is a legend but the time has come to get rid of the old boys network. Can't see what he's offered in his time with us. Setting aside the specific striking issues you've listed, the one thing I would love him to bring and pass on is passion, hunger, aggression. Can't see any hint of that when 11 jellyfish would have more spines that our shower of pushovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back