Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only reporters dreaming up tat to sell their vile rags, but I dispair at the rumours we're linked with Vardy (decent but too old by next year) and Wenger ...68 ffs! I respect the man but he's not exactly the young ambitious forward thinking energetic solution to our (or is it 'are') woes.

He's a first team coach, not assistant manager.

It'd arguably still be a promotion for him. He'd be an actual assistant earning more money at a club he's already familiar with, hard to see him not at least being interested if that was a genuine opportunity.

He’s one of 3 or 4 of Pep’s assistant managers/head coaches mate. It would be exactly the same role here that people are speculating about. Nobody in their right mind would switch from City to Everton in the same role.

No substance to this theory anyway, it’ll never happen!

I've done a bit of research on the internet regarding different managers and I'm not convinced with any of them apart from maybe Simone or Fonseca. As I said months ago when first linked to him I think Silva is just another Martinez.
I agree, I think there is probably no one out there for us, so I reckon we should just shut up shop!

This whole team needs a rebuild, from personnel right down to the structure of how we play.
Can’t see a near 70 year old being the man to pull it round for us.
Whoever takes the seat next is gonna have a job on their hands.

I know it's only reporters dreaming up tat to sell their vile rags, but I dispair at the rumours we're linked with Vardy (decent but too old by next year) and Wenger ...68 ffs! I respect the man but he's not exactly the young ambitious forward thinking energetic solution to our (or is it 'are') woes.

I wouldn't read into transfer rumours at all.
Most likely we're going to have a new manager in the summer who will have his own dossier in regards to players.

Hopefully Walsh is out of a job as well. Which will change our targets tenfold.

Sadly with Arsenal getting the chief Dortmund scout and signing Aubamayang and mhkitaryan it looks like Tuchel is ready made to take over there,he brought the best out of those 2 players when he manager there and they have both been big investments for Arsenal.

Sadly with Arsenal getting the chief Dortmund scout and signing Aubamayang and mhkitaryan it looks like Tuchel is ready made to take over there,he brought the best out of those 2 players when he manager there and they have both been big investments for Arsenal.
It's looking that way, or the other person being linked heavily down here (i live down south) is Low the German national team manager.

It's looking that way, or the other person being linked heavily down here (i live down south) is Low the German national team manager.
Florentina Perez has a man crush on Low and has wanted him as Real manager since he won the world cup.

I think Low will leave after this world cup and go to Madrid.

Perez always gets what he wants.

My realistic wishlist:

Dream appointment - Wenger: depsite how its ended at Arsenal he's a fantastic manager who would give us as good a chance as ever of winning a trophy. Would also have us playing some very good football.

Happy apointment - Fonesca: young and done a good job at Shakhtar, would be a risky appointment but one that could pay off dividends if he brings some of his players with him and has us playing good football whilst not throwing away how to defend.

Content appointment - Silva: obviously Moshiri was a fan but who knows how he feels now after his poor end at Watford. I would be happier than what I am now but I do think he has the touch of Martinez about him in terms of his good attack play soured by poor defensive displays.

Gutted appointments - Unsworth/Arteta/Kenwright/Howe/Dyche

I suppose, at the very least, Wenger has the pedigree to attract quality players. He brought Ozil & Sanchez to Arsenal just recently, Aubameyang as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back