Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next Everton Manager

Manager?

• Rhino

Votes: 85 8.7%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 168 17.2%
  • Simeone

Votes: 259 26.6%
  • Dyche

Votes: 59 6.1%
  • Allardyce

Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it is.

Any manager in the world is doomed.

We could get Howard Kendal reincarnated and some people would cry.
Any manager that comes here is going to be looked under the most detailed microscope with how things have been going. Any slip big or small is going to be met with vehement anger from the fan base. I do not relish the next person that comes into this team.

We just need someone young, with a winning mentality, can get the best out of what we have and bring in what we need, and actually take a shot on goal. They also need to be able to handle the fans who right now are very, very angry

Any manager that comes here is going to be looked under the most detailed microscope with how things have been going. Any slip big or small is going to be met with vehement anger from the fan base. I do not relish the next person that comes into this team.
We’re currently the biggest poisoned chalice and I find it incredibly frustrating.

It’s ok to want the best but not require each new incumbent to constantly jump through hoops, only to berate them when they have the slightest slip.

NSNO still applies if we have a bit of pragmatism while the ship is steadied

We just need someone young, with a winning mentality, can get the best out of what we have and bring in what we need, and actually take a shot on goal. They also need to be able to handle the fans who right now are very, very angry

I think the fans would be patient actually with anyone with an ounce of managerial talent. We’ve had 3 duds in a row. Any manager who can buy well, tactically flexible, plays attacking football and isn’t a complete bell in press conferences wouldn’t have to do much to look good.

We’re currently the biggest poisoned chalice and I find it incredibly frustrating.

It’s ok to want the best but not require each new incumbent to constantly jump through hoops, only to berate them when they have the slightest slip.

NSNO still applies if we have a bit of pragmatism while the ship is steadied
Which is why the club needs a complete overhaul. Refresh the board, get rid of the hangers on, new DOF who answers to a young ambitious manager, and start with a clean slate, and hopefully a united fan base who will accept a few years of building as long as it's progressive. I know I'm in the minority, but Arteta is a choice I'm warming to.

WRD1878 off TEF...

I've been told that Paulo Fonseca is on the verge of signing a new contract with Shakhtar.

Not signed yet, but could be signed as early as this week.
Has this fella ever got anything right? Seen his name knocking about on this forum like he is some sort of oracle, yet fails to deliver.

There are no ITK. None that have anything worthwhile to say, any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back