Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes already 5 or 6th best paid coach in the world plus we'd have to pay off athletico which in itself would be 15+mil.

We have no clue how much mosh is prepared to put into atm so we should probably chill a bit thinking we'll throw money around like confetti

He doesn't make the top 20 according to this: http://www.totalsportek.com/money/highest-paid-football-managers/

Roberto Martinez does though. And I'm not basing my opinions on Moshir's potential influence, I base them on the TV money alone.

Rafael must have a get out of jail clause with the barcodes if they go down, i would take him any day over Jose.

We would need a manager that suits the home fans

So we would want a defensive manager who put defensive over attacking. Tacklers in the team. Hard working players, good at set pieces. It's seems that sound like big Sam, Moyes or pulis.

I think we could tempt Tuchel IF he has the transfer funds and the current players as a base to build from.

Klopp went to our neighbours who have a less talented squad and also no CL football, but they have given him a solid foundation to build from.

The money available plus our fantastic, young underachieving squad will tempt someone of a high calibre. We could land any foreign manager outside of the top 4 or 5 mega rich teams.

He signed a new deal last year thats makes him one of the worlds top paid coaches

Someone said it was 4 million pound a year earlier, not much more than what Moyes or Martinez have been paid at Everton, and would only just put him in the top 10 for best paid managers.

We would need a manager that suits the home fans

So we would want a defensive manager who put defensive over attacking. Tacklers in the team. Hard working players, good at set pieces. It's seems that sound like big Sam, Moyes or pulis.
I hope you're joking!! We need a manager who plays good attacking football but who knows how to set up defensively and who knows what they are doing tactically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back