Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not forget most of us loved Moyes when he was with us. He didn't have a pot to piss in and did really well with his team of loan signings.
A lesser Manager would have used that situation to think 'fcuk it, I'm not arsed about relegation' in his situation.
He did a snide trick with Man U but who hasn't done things and later wished they'd handled it a different way.

I don't want him back either but I'll always be thankful for the job he did under trying circumstances. IMHO we were lucky to have him at that time.

Lets not forget most of us loved Moyes when he was with us. He didn't have a pot to piss in and did really well with his team of loan signings.
A lesser Manager would have used that situation to think 'fcuk it, I'm not arsed about relegation' in his situation.
He did a snide trick with Man U but who hasn't done things and later wished they'd handled it a different way.

I don't want him back either but I'll always be thankful for the job he did under trying circumstances. IMHO we were lucky to have him at that time.

Loved? Nah.

Appreciated he sorted and stabalised us. Yes.

Soon realised that he wouldn't take us anywhere. Absolutely.

We started with Jose, that ship sailed we've moved on to Koeman, we're offering a top wage and a large budget, thus it's an enticing project that many will fancy taking on.

We're not desperate here, in fact quite the reverse, we're being selective. Moshiri isn't going to be running round his office with his head on fire scrambling for fat Rafael's mobile ffs. Stop sweating it, my opinion is that the Koeman pantomime that's currently going on will end with him holding a Blue and White scraf over his head, but we'll see.
Just enjoying some friendly, dry banter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back