Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are actually worried Moyes will get it, Christ lol

Seriously now, how stupid do you think the club are? They've just sacked the man that was causing so much disharmony amongst the fanbase, and you think they're gonna acquire a man who will make that disharmony come right back again?

It simply won't be allowed to happen, astonishing that people actually worry about it throughout the day!

I can't help but think Gary Neville would be an ideal manager for Everton. After his complete cock up in management at Valencia he has a massive point to prove, he knows the English game inside out. Currently works with Stones and Barkley in the England set up and hates Liverpool as much as any toffee fan. Wouldn't this appointment make sense??
Give me strength ffs

I can't help but think Gary Neville would be an ideal manager for Everton. After his complete cock up in management at Valencia he has a massive point to prove, he knows the English game inside out. Currently works with Stones and Barkley in the England set up and hates Liverpool as much as any toffee fan. Wouldn't this appointment make sense??
Hey up...heres another one.

This will be short and sweet.

Seriously now, how stupid do you think the club are? They've just sacked the man that was causing so much disharmony amongst the fanbase, and you think they're gonna acquire a man who will make that disharmony come right back again?

It simply won't be allowed to happen, astonishing that people actually worry about it throughout the day!
If we didn't have the esk to reassure us then yes I would be very concerned, especially now that Neville has quit his job, you just have to speak to other evertonians who don't have the info the esk gives us, and they are concerned

CjTr4P8WkAAbTOM.jpg:large

Just seen this on twitter someone has gone to alot of effort

Agree 100%. I don't think I could ever take Everton seriously again if that happened. I think it would have been a serious possibility under Bill, perhaps likely even, but that's the old regime.

It's as much to do now with people's nerves getting frayed at the edges the longer this goes on. I suppose Evertonians in recent history have had a glass half empty view with good reason. And that won't be shaken off in a hurry.

If we didn't have the esk to reassure us then yes I would be very concerned, especially now that Neville has quit his job, you just have to speak to other evertonians who don't have the info the esk gives us, and they are concerned

As much as I appreciate @The Esk's info, it has nothing to do with that to be honest. Not for me anyway. Some things are just obvious, and that Moyes won't be getting the job is one of them. The same as it was obvious Martinez wouldn't be here next season.

Honestly, nobody should be concerned about Moyes coming back. It's not happening in a million years.

Blatted in t-minus 5-4-3-2....

As much as I appreciate @The Esk's info, it has nothing to do with that to be honest. Not for me anyway. Some things are just obvious, and that Moyes won't be getting the job is one of them. The same as it was obvious Martinez wouldn't be here next season.

Honestly, nobody should be concerned about Moyes coming back. It's not happening in a million years.

It's on. He's coming back isn't he?

rwNqqt7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back