Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favre has signed for Nice in France.
Had not seen that. Believe AVB is in talks with Schalke - though i don't know that it is final. None of this helps..... Don't want us stuck picking from those others don't want.....

My fear is Mosh had grand designs, but is finding that fulfilling them is harder than anticipated. If so and that rug is pulled from under him it could be we dally so long that our preferred secondary options are gone - to say nothing of the impact it could have on the transfer window if things are not sorted prior to the Euros...

CjO4idAVAAUDFJq.jpg:large

Remember that very well, he is an outside toilet.

Koeman must have given at least some encouragement to Everton to be still considered the front-runner almost two weeks after sacking Martinez.

Alternatively, he is just using the leverage in his contract talks and it won't do him any harm in getting his name out there for "bigger" jobs, be it Everton or Arsenal, in the future.

Business still goes on when folk are on holiday and whilst Koeman may not be in a particular hurry, there has to come a time soon where a decision is made on whether Koeman's interest is serious or not. He is no Mourinho to justify an extended wait for an answer.

I not particularly bothered whether it takes another week/two weeks maximum, but anything beyond another week does create an impression that we struggling to make an appointment, and having to work down the list. Perception is important.

I think it will be into next week now - if Koeman gives us the green light it will all fall into place. And even it he snubs us, I think they'll move very quickly for Pellegrini/De Boer in that instance. Koeman holds the key. He can't hold it much longer.

Just thinking out loud
FDB and Pellegrini have been two the top choices since this merry go round began and of all of this time only these two haven't played catch me if you can games between the press and the clubs
I think we should narrow the search down to the two men WHO CLEARLY ARENIT PLAYING GAMES AND GENUINELY DECLARED AN INTEREST US

How does every decision our board have to make take long enough to induce panic. I swear they are the most incompetent bunch of a$$hats.

I would be panicking if we were making snap desperate choices of something as important as a new boss just to keep the impatient few happy
This stuff takes time
There is a huge amount of money at stake ..... If it was yours would you be in such a hurry to spend it on a risk
It's still only may guys chill

Can't help feeling that Everton have hoodwinked the media and us again......... and we will unveil Mancini or someone else that wasn't in the so called running. Everton that

Remember when @The Esk told us Mourinho, or certainly his people, had initiated & spoken with Everton twice ...

Ahhhhh, those were the days, before we learned United had paid his people £4m as retainer not to speak with any other club. I was genuinely excited back then. Halcyon days indeed.

It's sooooooooo Everton all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back