Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the thought of seeing Martinez replaced makes me smile.
It doesn't for me. Id be gutted for him. I genuinely like the bloke and was desperate for him to succeed despite the war crime of last season, as I thought he'd be able to sort it out. Instead he's denveloped Rom and Ross and still ignored the defensive set up. Which is why he should be brought up before the L4 Hague

Leicester booted Pearson and brought in Rainieri, Spurs booted....almost everyone until they found the right one in Pochettino. Sacking someone who isn't right should be expected. You take the chance and see what can be done, if it isn't working then replace.
Agreed. Can't imagine new owners will be as susceptible to Bobbys ridiculous chat either. I think a new manager would have to be a big name in order to keep our star players.

Leicester booted Pearson and brought in Rainieri, Spurs booted....almost everyone until they found the right one in Pochettino. Sacking someone who isn't right should be expected. You take the chance and see what can be done, if it isn't working then replace.

Yeah, who do you want in, you war hungry soldier?

Pelligrini isnt for me ,I would prefare a younger man with more fire in his belly.Even when they won the title it took Chelsea to win at Anfield to put it back in there court.
Simone for me would be first choice,people will say we wont get him but " if you dont ask you dont get"

Yeah well we can ask, but we still won't get.

And how to get the richest club in the Universe to finish below Leicester, Spurs, perennial also-rans Arsenal and potentially West Ham. Isn't that what you're all hanging Martinez for?

Look at his record before the Pep new was announced. Would your heart be completely in it knowing that the club have gone behind your back and hired someone else?

Everyone is allowed an 'off-season', he's won league titles mate. Martinez hasn't.

This is the School of Science, we should be the pioneers of football, 2 managers and subbing managers during games.

We should be the first team in history to employ 2 managers, Martinez trains the forwards and attacking mids, Moyes trains the defence and the two DM's, we'd win the league.

Start Martinez in the games, go 2-0, then sub him off and bring Moyes on.

Or we could just sack Martinez and get a proper manager in who knows about defending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back