Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're comparing us trying for someone like Simeone to Newcastle trying for him...

Newcastle... who are now a championship team. Hardly compareable is it...

However unlikely it is, id much rather us be ambitious and read other posters with ambitions than people happy to settle for mediocrity.

Even championship Newcastle managed to secure an ex Real Madrid manager ffs

And an ex Real Madrid manager that has won the Champions League among other trophies, more than Simeone has achieved so far

Has Simeone actually been linked anywhere? Other than an article based off this thread?
He was quoted after the final saying he will have to think about his future as he feels he's let the fans down losing twice in the champions league final. Doesn't sound like someone who has interviewed or even been approached by other clubs.

If Mancini or Emery had been interviewed they would have had to seek permission from their clubs,it hasn't happened!
I think the fact koeman hasn't signed his new contract speaks volumes

Has Simeone actually been linked anywhere? Other than an article based off this thread?
He was quoted after the final saying he will have to think about his future as he feels he's let the fans down losing twice in the champions league final. Doesn't sound like someone who has interviewed or even been approached by other clubs.

Dunno.

Its becoming harder and harder to tell if media stuff posted on here is because the media have read it on here, or if we have read it in the media and posted on here.

I think.

Heard he's off to Inter and we'll pick up Mancini.

I hope this madness ends soon.

Koeman and Pellegrini are most likely imo.
I think Moshiri wont be trusting De Boer.
Emery is the dream move but I doubt it will be him. Mancini...? Well hell, who knows...
Dont mention Simeone or Moyes anymore please.

You're comparing us trying for someone like Simeone to Newcastle trying for him...

Newcastle... who are now a championship team. Hardly compareable is it...

However unlikely it is, id much rather us be ambitious and read other posters with ambitions than people happy to settle for mediocrity.

Even championship Newcastle managed to secure an ex Real Madrid manager ffs

Ok mate, what about Pep? Shall we go for him as well.

Benitez was a failure at Real, and his previous job at Napoli didn't do him any favours.

He is on the way down the ranks, while Simeone is going the other way.

Agreed

Still no reason why we shouldnt aim high and go for the best around though

I hope this madness ends soon.

Koeman and Pellegrini are most likely imo.
I think Moshiri wont be trusting De Boer.
Emery is the dream move but I doubt it will be him.
Dont mention Simeone or Moyes anymore please.
Pellegrini is least likely and koeman pretty unlikely as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back