Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simeone on Inter:

"'We've exchanged a few words on the phone,' Simeone told Mediaset. 'As I've always said, and I have no fear of saying it again now, one day I will return to Milan because I did well there and left a great memory there, and I have the objective of going back as coach,'

Moshiri was in Milan this week. If you ask me he's been wooing Mancini. He's probably got his eye on retro scarf sales as much as his ability as a manager but either way I can get on board.

Moshiri could end the term "Everton That" by appointing Emery, Simeone, Mancini or even Koeman.

Kenwright has presided over and created a culture of pessimism, aided and abetted by tossers like Moyes and Neville who brought "knives to gunfights"

We are Everton, Farhad. Nothing but the best is good enough. This appointment could define your entire time at the club.

From The Express, 'Moshiri was spotted spending his weekend in Milan taking in the Champions League final.'
This is interesting as Ol Moley suggested, well in advance, that EFC would be in Milan to interview Emmery and Mancini on that day. Going to be interesting to see what he says this week.

Someone posted on here that the day Moshiri was supposed to have been interviewing Mancini in Milan, Mancini was tweeting about his holiday in America.

I do as it goes, you'll fall into a deep hypnotic trance and awaken to find that all interest in Everton matters has been replaced with concerns about a sharp pain in your anus.
lol.... Are you this fabulous in real life?

Just back from getting the hair cut. Barber, United fan, said without a hint of piss-take, Steve Bruce would be a great appointment and we should have went for Rafael when he was available. I could say he knows nothing about football which may be the case but above all he just doesn't care about Everton. This is the same with the vast majority. They don't care about our history,the great players and managers we've had, our great support, time in the top flight, cup successes, none of it. In the recent past we've done nothing and been plucky little Everton who's everyones second team cause we're nice but always lose to their favorite team. Even some of our own support think we're small time too, it's up to Moshy to challenge this perception. I think he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back