Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I'm not overly anxious about the waiting It's still frustrating like. Koeman isn't good enough for Everton realistic or not, I thought we were entering a new era to bring us back where we belong, if this is the case we need to make a statement of intent.
Koeman has shown he's a quality Premier League manager with what he's worked with at Saints. Not my first choice, but look at the table from Jan 1 this year to end of season.

No offence meant but you have no idea what personality he has. Just what we see on tv.
No but this is a gossip thread andvwhat he says mak
No offence meant but you have no idea what personality he has. Just what we see on tv.
Perhaps he's read the same stuff as me about Pellegrino.......Nice guy but too soft. Its obvious that the players had lost faith in Martinez. We need a strong character.......probably someone who demands respect!

Whilst I'm not overly anxious about the waiting It's still frustrating like. Koeman isn't good enough for Everton realistic or not, I thought we were entering a new era to bring us back where we belong, if this is the case we need to make a statement of intent.

Won multiple titles at Ajax, PSV, Valencia, Benfica etc.

In his first two years in the Prem, he's broke Southampton's recored points total twice in a row and got them to 7th and 6th respectively. After they've sold their best players.

Also one of the best/most accomplished players of his generation.

But no, he's not good enough for Everton, who have finished 11th for the past two seasons, and not won a trophy in 21 years.

Wow.

Dragging on a bit now all this, typical Everton. If we end up with Koeman after all this waiting I'll be pretty hacked off. Really don't want him.

Oh not bloody Koeman.

Yes. I have doubt on Koeman. He really did not set the PL alight. I know he's alright but his record in PL is similar to Moyes so will he take us to another level? The media even said we are going to double his wages. Worth it?...ain't sure. Please go for Emery.

Koeman would be an excellent choice.

Koeman has shown he's a quality Premier League manager with what he's worked with at Saints. Not my first choice, but look at the table from Jan 1 this year to end of season.

With all due respect mate, I'd rather look at his career as a whole and it's not good enough. We aren't Southampton and like I said earlier in a season where Leicester won the league, what he did at saints is not that impressive to be honest.

I'd be delighted with Emery and very pleased with Koeman, though the latter seems to have been playing us for a while and I thought he was ruled out?

Really hope one of these two is appointed this week.

There is no debate. One has won 3 consecutive Europa League trophies while the other bounces from club to club

Yeah I agree.. I meant more within football and England. I think more people will be surprised if we got Koeman than Emery personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back