Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcelo-Bielsa-150808-Seated-G-300.jpg
lol

He looks a right scruff, overweight, white ankle socks and look at those trabs ffs.
He has Lower Gwladys written all over him.

For anyone who doesn't know much about biesla his biggest disciple is pep guardiola.

That doesn't mean I want him as genus as mad as a box of frogs it simply means ridicule him all we want but he is very highly regarded within the game

To add to what I said on twits, remember a couple of seasons ago Atletico Bilbao played Man United in the Europa with an insanely young fast bright team and tonked them everywhere?

He was boss.

Aye mate with Muniesa, Suaseta and Herrera as the three attacking mids i think, Llorente was a beast those games as well and think that game was what got Martinez the move to Bayern as he dominated the game

You say your mate is generally clued up about football & then he speaks utter drivel. Only last week an article was published how much does you manager get paid mythinez was £3million per year Sanchez Flores at Watford £1 million.

When Moyes was manager an article was published showing him to be in the top ten highest paid managers in world football.

We are 19th (please someone correct me if I am a couple of places out) for income in the whole world.

Your mate is anything but clued up
His mate mate is spot on. Until this gentleman arrived and changed the game.

upload_2016-4-11_7-28-38.webp

What people need to realise is that whilst Biesla inspired managers like Guardiola and Pochettino, both of those amongst others took the basis of his high pressing game and TWEAKED it.

Basically Biesla (like Martinez) adapts the purest forms of their philosophy with little in terms of a plan B.

my own personal opinion is that he would be a bad appointment, his temperament and stubbornness may have us as frustrated as we currently are under Roberto, alongside the fact the bloke hasn't won any trophies in the game.

If we don't go for a top manager like Mourinho or Emery then we really do need to aim for a Mancini or Pellegrini.

What people need to realise is that whilst Biesla inspired managers like Guardiola and Pochettino, both of those amongst others took the basis of his high pressing game and TWEAKED it.

Basically Biesla (like Martinez) adapts the purest forms of their philosophy with little in terms of a plan B.

my own personal opinion is that he would be a bad appointment, his temperament and stubbornness may have us as frustrated as we currently are under Roberto, alongside the fact the bloke hasn't won any trophies in the game.

If we don't go for a top manager like Mourinho or Emery then we really do need to aim for a Mancini or Pellegrini.

This bit I didn't know. And it changes any excitement I had about him.

We have to get someone who has won stuff. Either as a player or a manager. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back