Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to what I said on twits, remember a couple of seasons ago Atletico Bilbao played Man United in the Europa with an insanely young fast bright team and tonked them everywhere?

He was boss.

Is rice Ij - He turned Athletico Bilbao into an amazing side over a period of 12 months - and yeah they absolutely battered Utd

Everyone else seems to know who he is.

Must just be us.

If they're contacting people you can bet he isn't the only one.
Do you think it's significant that the echo are writing about rumours that the club are contacting people? I feel like normally the club would stop them printing this sort of stuff, maybe in exchange for an exclusive with one of the players or something. These last few weeks it's like the echo have suddenly started sticking the boot in on Martinez.

That same list had Martinez as favourite from day one 3 years ago :(
It's not a list as such, it just shows the odds betting website are offering on different managers. It's all about who people think will be our next manager and who people are betting on, it's not like they know anything we don't.

It's not a list as such, it just shows the odds betting website are offering on different managers. It's all about who people think will be our next manager and who people are betting on, it's not like they know anything we don't.

Virtually zero market liquidity mate, prices are as weak as Tom Cleverley.

The real market won't form until Martinez leaves and then it's often too late for serious speculation.

This bit I didn't know. And it changes any excitement I had about him.

We have to get someone who has won stuff. Either as a player or a manager. Or both.
Err, mate.

upload_2016-4-10_23-42-59.webp

I wanted Tuchel a year ago and @davek got right arsey with me about it. We are never in a million years getting him now though, we might as well say we want Pochettino.

Everyone else seems to know who he is.

Must just be us.

If they're contacting people you can bet he isn't the only one.
Class Bilbao team that beat Utd on there way to the Europa league final and done well as chile coach . Walked out on Marseille this season .

I don't want him , though it would be fun while he was in charge for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back