Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should stay as far away from him as possible

We survive and thrive on bringing young players through our youth system

He'll kill that youth system stone dead and destroy one of the best generation of young players the academy has ever produced

I'm not prepared to sacrifice that many years of progress for a season or two of success, and nor should anyone else

He will leave Everton as a burnt out husk

You know this supposed youth system that hes ruined, can you name any of the Chelsea youth players who have moved on during his time that became a success elsewhere that they wish they hadn't of let go?

I don't agree with that. This season has been poor but there's obvious reasons for that. Plus there's other teams with relatively equal resources competing in this league. Its highly unlikely but he may win the champs league. If so then a league title, 2 league cups and a champs league would be a pretty impressive haul.

Beaten in a cup final by a relegated Wigan

Failed in Europe every season so far

Struggling to cement a 4th place finish in possible the worst league title race known to man

I am not on the Pellegrini bandwagon at all, but I think a lot of what you are seeing with him and City this season are down to Pellegrini being a dead man walking. Hard to have loads of motivation when you know you've already been replaced.

This, anyone who wouldn't want him is insane.

Beaten in a cup final by a relegated Wigan

Failed in Europe every season so far

Struggling to cement a 4th place finish in possible the worst league title race known to man

Wigan beat Mancini's city didn't they?

Cant argue he's won trophies and at times City have been the best ive seen in the prem when in full flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back