Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally think chasing Mourinho is a pipe dream. Nailed on for the United job this summer.

Of course he man u bound, but that won't stop the fans dreaming about him. I would rather we focused on releastic options and see who would fit us who is available that would come to us

Oh god I'm pissing myself at Joachim Low not having won anything with Germany.

They won the world cup ffs.
The WORLD CUP

Aye i completely forgot they won the last 1, for some reason i though the gotze goal was the semi's kind of blanked the last tournament out after how horrific England were.

My point on it still stands though that he got the golden generation of german players, the majority of that side came through the U21 champion winning side and built together, low then just had to push them on at international level but they were all already highly established players at club level.

International management and club management are worlds apart and although he will have gained experience since 2006 it doesn't mean the club career he had will suddenly improve from the 2/3 sackings he had before taking up an assistant managers role alongside klinsmann.

I don't even have a problem with Low i just don't think he would be the person to target just because hes won a world cup with a world class side.

Can't believe people are actually talking about Mourinho. There's not a chance he would consider Everton.
Even if by some miracle he would, it's too late, he's already going to United.

This is the type of attitude that will keep Martinez at the club

No ambition

You might as well just say plucky little Everton should know their place and bottom half is it

Does anyone else not fully buy into the Koeman love in? I mean I think Southampton have done ok but have not been massively impressed with what he's done. His game seems to centre around physical centremids and a target man looking to provide knockdown a to pacey wingers. He's far better than Martinez but I'd be a bit 'meh' if he was announced as manager.

Does anyone else not fully buy into the Koeman love in? I mean I think Southampton have done ok but have not been massively impressed with what he's done. His game seems to centre around physical centremids and a target man looking to provide knockdown a to pacey wingers. He's far better than Martinez but I'd be a bit 'meh' if he was announced as manager.

I think he's done alright to be fair, and I do not like being fair about that lot, but I just can't see him upping sticks to us.

Let's all be honest Martinez isn't going anywhere is he? The lads who got the picture with moshiri even said both bill and mosh have said he will still be there next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back