Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to clarify.

Jose Mourinho spent more than FIVE YEARS shadowing Bobby Robson one of the most successfull managers in the history of the game. Then another FOUR YEARS at Barcelona including coaching the B team under Van Gaal.

Before he took a top job at Benfica.

None of those names: Neville Unsworth Stubbs had ever done anywhere near enough to even be considered as a potential Everton manager

What I'm saying is. Kenwright better sort his whole view of the Everton manager position.

As frankly considering managers at that experience level is a disgrace.

Just showing why he shouldn't of been the EFC chairman for as long as he has as he doesn't have the resources to support the club properly.

Neville Unsworth Stubbs. Jesus wept.

Simple. He didn't want to be taken out of context by his less than perfect English language skills. By speaking in his native language, he was able to pick exactly what he wanted to say and express himself as he intended, without the worry of making a verbal mis-step in English.

He could have spoken in woof woofs and still made more sense in an interview than Martinez ever had.

I think we missed the boat with Pocchetino.Granted what he did at Spurs was overshadowed by what happened with Leicester.However i would ask people that still think Martinez should be given another season if they could have seen Spurs doing as well as they did this season and us doing as bad as we did this season if Pocchetino's and Martinez's respective roles were reversed?

What I'm saying is. Kenwright better sort his whole view of the Everton manager position.

As frankly considering managers at that experience level is a disgrace.

Just showing why he shouldn't of been the EFC chairman for as long as he has as he doesn't have the resources to support the club properly.

Neville Unsworth Stubbs. Jesus wept.

No. No he does not. Seeing as Kenwright isn't making the call here, his views don't matter at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back