Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ped Baz and their guest Mr. France were talking that board need to sit down and think about clubs long term plan and identity. It is interesting to see How future manager decision reflects our plans. Is it a project or a statement.

What I'm saying is. Kenwright better sort his whole view of the Everton manager position.

As frankly considering managers at that experience level is a disgrace.

Just showing why he shouldn't of been the EFC chairman for as long as he has as he doesn't have the resources to support the club properly.

Neville Unsworth Stubbs. Jesus wept.

You cant have a go at the chairman for not actually giving them the job! Its an interview that's all! None of them would have been serious contenders. There is zero wrong with sounding them out though.

Rags reporting this morning that Saints are getting increasingly worried that Koeman will be off to either us or Arsenal as he's stalling on a new deal.

Be more than happy with Koeman.

Rags reporting this morning that Saints are getting increasingly worried that Koeman will be off to either us or Arsenal as he's stalling on a new deal.

Be more than happy with Koeman.

I really dont get the Koeman stuff.

He has done a half decent job at Southampton. His record before that is pretty patchy. He also hasnt managed to beat us this season.

No. No he does not. Seeing as Kenwright isn't making the call here, his views don't matter at all.
Do you really believe that ?
Do you really believe that Moshiri won't listen to the thoughts of the man that has been chairman of the club for so long and knows the club so well.
I have seen very little to suggest that Moshiri is a fool, nothing in fact.
I can guarantee that Moshiri and Bill Kenwright will be in constant dialogue abot the future of the club.
That is not to say that Bill Kenwright will get what he wants , but maybe they want the same thing.

He has done a half decent job at Southampton. His record before that is pretty patchy. He also hasnt managed to beat us this season.
A bit strange alright, Very good first season and on te face of it he had the heart ripped out of his team during the summer and has still managed a decent season.

But, you couldn't think that he has done anything to show that he would make Everton title contenders.

Neither has Poccetino. I reckon you'd be ok with him in charge.
Southampton were in deep trouble when he took them over and he kept them safe, in two seasons at Spurs he has taken a squad of underperformers and brought them to within an inch of winning the premiership.
I think nearly every club in the premiership would take him if they could.

You could have said the same about Pochettino. Got sacked by Espanyol after they were bottom of the league, then came over and done a decent job at Southampton.

Koeman has actually improved them, not by much but improve they have, despite the Saints board flogging his best players every summer.

Would any of us take Pochettino now? Plenty would.

A financially backed Koeman would be a good solid bet for us IMO but each to their own of course.

A bit strange alright, Very good first season and on te face of it he had the heart ripped out of his team during the summer and has still managed a decent season.

But, you couldn't think that he has done anything to show that he would make Everton title contenders.

Yeah exactly, he would be another risk. Koeman may not improve us to the level that we want to be at.

Also one of the main issues for me, why would he leave Southampton for us anyway?

Southampton were in deep trouble when he took them over and he kept them safe, in two seasons at Spurs he has taken a squad of underperformers and brought them to within an inch of winning the premiership.
I think nearly every club in the premiership would take him if they could.

Yes. That's why I said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back