Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Moshiri has made his intentions clear that his intention is to make Everton a title challenger and Champions League team.

"He's better than what we currently have" or "he'll steady the ship", to name but a couple, are not criteria that should be contemplated in the choice of next Manager.

Who is capable of achieving Mr Moshiri's, and all our, ambitions?

Sorry about the insult mate, bit childish of me.

You know as well as I do that Martinez needs to go and he is a big improvement on him IMO.

Koeman is probably the 5th best dutch manager at the moment...southampton is his level and good luck to him there.

Mr Moshiri has made his intentions clear that his intention is to make Everton a title challenger and Champions League team.

"He's better than what we currently have" or "he'll steady the ship", to name but a couple, are not criteria that should be contemplated in the choice of next Manager.

Jose.
Nuff said.

Not Koeman.

Honest question: has he? So much been going on that I must have missed this.

I want a manager in that's capable of beating the rs and beating them good. Not sure if Koeman is that right choice, so i'd say Jose hopefully. Slaven Bilic would be my #1 choice as he has beat the rs a good few times this season but can't see why he'd want the everton job.

Did I just see @Thuk ma Balls like my post?
Hahaha. What.A.Username!

Can't find a word to this effect. Some stuff about giving what he's got & family / great club but no specific promises to do anything.
I'm probably looking in the wrong place.
Read the newspapers. Not Bill's gushing post match interview.

You honestly think those clubs would hire koeman? No chance!!!

As for mourinho being an 'idiot' he's possibly the greatest manager in world football and other than this season his record cant be faulted.
He is an idiot, you can't really deny that, his behavior proves that. He's a good manager, but he's not the greatest. His sides are boring too. Can't stick the man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back