Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Favre, he is far better than what is being mentioned apart from Mourinho. He has a good chance of being Wenger's successor so beat Arsenal to it and get an A class tactician

Was thinking this morning, i remember when moyes left, there was next to no choice for our next manager, hence why we ended up with Martinez, that felix fella that went to fulham was the second favorite to get the job...how times have changed, loads of choices now. I hope its not Rafael cos i think his day has gone and hopefully not the over hyped Martin ONeil. Personally id like to see a more experienced manager come in if only for a few years the ship needs re-steadying. Theres some great young managers, i like that fella at watford but hes not ready for the level where we want to go. That why i think we need an old head.

Everton need a manager that can break the top four and attract top players. Some one who can change the entire attitude of the Club, i dont mean us ,the supporters,I mean the board the directors the lot, think like a big club, be ruthless and use the money we have now to show some ambition. Chaneg the whole Ethos of the club

Id love to see us play great football but clearly if Martinezs stint at the club has proven anything a balance needs to be struck, its the same reason Arsenal have won Sweet FA for years.

But heres a point i wanted to make, had this new investor not come in then there's no doubt in my mind the chairman would be keeping Martinez on next season.

This is a perfect time for me there is 3 of The best managers in the world in Mourinho , Benitez and Pellegrini who have manager of the best football club in Real Madrid out of work , ( doesn't matter how successful they were still chosen for the hotseat at the time , also De boer who I want and if we can't persuade any of those Villas-boas is also available but that's not a terrible worst case scenario. TIME FOR CHANGE FARHAD NOW OR NEVER

You feeling ok lad?

Interesting seeing the Ferguson meeting with Pochettino, and his assistant happening - Ferguson who has previously said he thinks Pochettino is the best manager in the league... Wonder if they are going after him, which would leave Jose searching around and potentially having a house in Hale he doesnt need...

Unless......

It was always on.

Leave me alone, I can dream a dream

Thinking about it, it would be kinda fun to go and poach the manager of one of these clubs that has apparently usurped is permanently.

I've got no doubt Koeman would have us back in that top seven, but could it go any further than that? Who knows.

Just quietly though, I still reckon Mourinho is still a filthy great big chance here.

Interesting seeing the Ferguson meeting with Pochettino, and his assistant happening - Ferguson who has previously said he thinks Pochettino is the best manager in the league... Wonder if they are going after him, which would leave Jose searching around and potentially having a house in Hale he doesnt need...

Unless......

It was always on.

Leave me alone, I can dream a dream

He'd goto Spurs if that scenario happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back