Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't get excited over the whole Poch - United = Mourinho - Everton.

This is Everton, you know we can't have nice things, personally think if Poch goes to United, Mourinho will go to Spurs.

The ideal scenario would've been United battering West Ham last night, winning the FA cup and finishing 4th...keeping Van Gaal on, Poch staying at Spurs and Blanc staying at PSG. THEN we might have a chance with Mourinho.

Worrying thing is, we're all chatting about our next manager. Our current one STILL hasn't been sacked.

Tweet from the sports editor of Swiss newspaper Blick this morning, claiming that Favre is an option for us.

Andreas Böni
@AndreasBoeni

Spannend: Lucien Favre soll ein Thema als neuer Trainer von Everton sein #Everton#Gladbach

Time to be a realist now I reckon, we ain't getting Mourinho.

The guy off Reddit a few weeks ago said we had spoken with Favre, Pelligrini and surprisingly Paul Clement who I cannot imagine being an option.

I would suggest along with Koeman and FDB, the first two above are still real options.

FDB and Favre would be a gamble IMO, but then again I guess every manager is. Pelligrini and Koeman are the safer options, but just don't carry that wow factor.

Would love the new assistant manager to be Paul Clement. Either him or Steve Clarke as assistant and we could genuinely then have a management team to get somewhere wirh

Poch is staying at Spurs.

so it's no Jose, no party then :drunk:

am already steeling myself for him not coming: he doesn't develop youth, falls out with everyone after 3 years, doesn't have a great record in the transfer market and plays boring 1-0 football.

Please don't get excited over the whole Poch - United = Mourinho - Everton.

This is Everton, you know we can't have nice things, personally think if Poch goes to United, Mourinho will go to Spurs.

The ideal scenario would've been United battering West Ham last night, winning the FA cup and finishing 4th...keeping Van Gaal on, Poch staying at Spurs and Blanc staying at PSG. THEN we might have a chance with Mourinho.

Worrying thing is, we're all chatting about our next manager. Our current one STILL hasn't been sacked.

Perhaps poch isn't going to sign a new contract & will Give Spurs another year then join United after van gaal goes in a years time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back