Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the meltdown when Kenwright comes out after season is over and claims "what a manager" again and proclaims he's getting a new contract. I reckon the internet will melt!

Just a thought here like but has anyone thought maybe they are saying nothing because they are keeping him and waiting until after the Norwich game to announce it so there wont be major kick offs. Let season end, announce he's staying, let the dust settle and fume subside, spend 100 mil and all of a sudden things don't seem so bad.

To be quite honest, in the absence of confirmation, I would never discount anything happening/not happening at Everton. It seems more than very very very likely he is leaving, and he has already been informed. I still think the best time for an announcement is anytime between the end of the game this evening and Saturday, before the Norwich game.

In my mind I have already more or less completely discounted him as manager of Everton already, such is my exhaustion and disillusionment with this whole saga. There may be a possibility that they will hold off of an announcement on Sunday at all, and leave it until Monday. The new regime will have a lot of explaining to do if he is still manager by Monday night.

To be quite honest, in the absence of confirmation, I would never discount anything happening/not happening at Everton. It seems more than very very very likely he is leaving, and he has already been informed. I still think the best time for an announcement is anytime between the end of the game this evening and Saturday, before the Norwich game.

In my mind I have already more or less completely discounted him as manager of Everton already, such is my exhaustion and disillusionment with this whole saga. There may be a possibility that they will hold off of an announcement on Sunday at all, and leave it until Monday. The new regime will have a lot of explaining to do if he is still manager by Monday night.

Yep I hear you on this but as we all know, this is Everton until it's on the OS it's simply not happening.

I didn't say he hadn't won anything, I know he has won a lot but people thinking he'll come here and win us a trophy ir get us champs league inside 2 seasons are seriously deluded. Mate we are MILES behind the pace in the prem, the whole squad needs overhauling, payers like Hiward, Hibbert, Osman, Pienaar, Mcgeady, Gibson all need replacing if we lose Lukku and Stones that's 2 of our 3 best players gone. There isno quik fix in this it's a project and a rebuild from top to bottom and I don't think Mourinho has the patience or inclination to do it is what I'm saying.

One thing I will guarantee is he wont turn us into a too 4 team in 18 months, Our Lord himself couldn't do that.

Leicester won the title within 12 months mate.

We have some dead wood but we have some top talent. Good coaches can get average players to play like good ones. Mourinho is an exceptional coach and if he could instil the right winning mentality on our talented squad we could achieve a lot.

I couldn't accept him staying. Have to trust Esk. Martinez staying would be a mortal blow to Moshiri's credibility, before he has even started. I have a smidgeon of doubt until the confirmation, but it seems incredulous that Moshiri sees a continuation of things as they stand to be in the clubs best interests, with him putting money in. The point of no return for Martinez has long since been passed.

I couldn't accept him staying. Have to trust Esk. Martinez staying would be a mortal blow to Moshiri's credibility, before he has even started. I have a smidgeon of doubt until the confirmation, but it seems incredulous that Moshiri sees a continuation of things as they stand to be in the clubs best interests, with him putting money in. The point of no return for Martinez has long since been passed.

I don't believe for one second that Moshiri is completely mental, therefore Martinez will be relieved of his duties after the Norwich game. Makes 0 sense to keep him any longer than that. I'm genuinely done with Everton if he starts as our manager next year.

I don't believe for one second that Moshiri is completely mental, therefore Martinez will be relieved of his duties after the Norwich game. Makes 0 sense to keep him any longer than that. I'm genuinely done with Everton if he starts as our manager next year.

No you're not, Everton have the deeds to your soul locked in a vault and Bill keeps the key up his hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back