Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like we'd ever get Jose but I can't believe there's actually people that wouldn't have him here. He's one of the best managers ever for gods sake.

Someone who's got all the answers and proven track record of player development and evident acute tactical knowledge mate.

Basically YOU on FIFA Career Mode you acne ridden self loathing melt.
Let the young lids dream mate, let them aim for the stars and even if they fall short we'll still be higher than we are now. Let them carry you in your dotage mate, don't fight it, embrace it.

Would definitely take him but would he leave Southampton? Seems settled there and has a good thing going...
I think he would, he'd look at our squad and see the 100m to spend in the summer with a new owner and think I can do something there, it would be a definite step up from Soton.

Someone who's got all the answers and proven track record of player development and evident acute tactical knowledge mate.

Basically YOU on FIFA Career Mode you acne ridden self loathing melt.

No in all seriousness, don't be that poster who never sticks their neck out but loves to mock everyone else. If there is a managerial change in the future who would you like to see come in?

Let the young lids dream mate, let them aim for the stars and even if they fall short we'll still be higher than we are now. Let them carry you in your dotage mate, don't fight it, embrace it.
You're right mate. I believe the children are our future. As long as he's not asking me for a signed shirt and sending me WhatsApp then I should relinquish this dinosaur pessimistic approach I have towards the game.

It's really not that far fetched is it? He likes the $$$ and a ready made squad...would he come to the NW though?
He'd walk to United mate....

It's a fanciful notion, but IF United turned their backs on him, he's openly said he's intending staying in the PL.

So where would that leave him?

City - sorted
RS - sorted
Arsenal - ? Can't see them having his maverick personality

I can't see it happening, but whilst he remains on the market, I don't think you could ever say 'never'

In all honesty mate I don't think it's right to ponder replacements when there's a current Everton manager in place.

If you truly believe that what are you doing in this thread? Apart from carrying out the wumming you can't now do on the other one? The clue is in the thread title (hypothetical). If you're really that sensitive about your superfandom, which managers which might potentially be available in the summer for a top half (hopefully) prem club without champions league do you rate in general? No link to Everton anywhere in there.

If you truly believe that what are you doing in this thread? Apart from carrying out the wumming you can't now do on the other one? The clue is in the thread title (hypothetical). If you're really that sensitive about your superfandom, which managers which might potentially be available in the summer for a top half (hopefully) prem club without champions league do you rate in general? No link to Everton anywhere in there.
It's speculative clap trap for Pokemon playing insecure lads in their early twenties mate.

Nothing to do with superfandom, more to do with not turning this place in to BAWK because if I was them I'd be laughing my cock off at Evertonians coveting Mourinho.

When you've watched a bit more Everton and football in general then I may be likely to accept your opinion mate. But as said opinion is Soccer AM regurgitated tosh at the moment, laced with latent insecurity, then I have a tough time getting excited about anything you post.

In poster terms you're basically cardboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back