Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like there's more candidates for thread bans.

Can you stop squabbling like kids, it's tedious and off putting to those reading or wanting to provide sensible contributions.

Ooh touchy Touchy. Calm yourself, look at the thread title, then ask yourself what you're doing in here if you have no interest in discussing Roberto's hypothetical replacement. I'm sure I'm not alone in having absolutely no interest what any RAWK lurkers or kopites in general think about anything. If you want to moderate yourself through that lens fine by me but it's not for everyone.

I won't retort as you require sir.

Ooh touchy Touchy. Calm yourself, look at the thread title, then ask yourself what you're doing in here if you have no interest in discussing Roberto's hypothetical replacement. I'm sure I'm not alone in having absolutely no interest what any RAWK lurkers or kopites in general think about anything. If you want to moderate yourself through that lens fine by me but it's not for everyone.

You can't have failed to have seen it, it was posted and quoted immediately before your post.

Thread ban.

It's speculative clap trap for Pokemon playing insecure lads in their early twenties mate.

Nothing to do with superfandom, more to do with not turning this place in to BAWK because if I was them I'd be laughing my cock off at Evertonians coveting Mourinho.

When you've watched a bit more Everton and football in general then I may be likely to accept your opinion mate. But as said opinion is Soccer AM regurgitated tosh at the moment, laced with latent insecurity, then I have a tough time getting excited about anything you post.

In poster terms you're basically cardboard.

@chicoazul

He has a point. Also;

• Being the miserable arl arse on the stool at the bar. By this, replies like "This is a rubbish thread" "In before the lock" "You should have posted this in another thread". An example would be the replies here. While we appreciate a self moderating community, this isn't helpful. Reply constructively, or not at all. If a thread personally offends you to the extent where you feel it's your duty to insult and patronise the Blue who started the thread, please help the moderators by reporting it. There's a hesitancy to create new threads on here and a big part of that is Blues being so quick to criticise other Blues - leave it to the moderators to determine what warrants a new thread, that's what they're p̶a̶i̶d̶ here for.

@chicoazul

He has a point. Also;

• Being the miserable arl arse on the stool at the bar. By this, replies like "This is a rubbish thread" "In before the lock" "You should have posted this in another thread". An example would be the replies here. While we appreciate a self moderating community, this isn't helpful. Reply constructively, or not at all. If a thread personally offends you to the extent where you feel it's your duty to insult and patronise the Blue who started the thread, please help the moderators by reporting it. There's a hesitancy to create new threads on here and a big part of that is Blues being so quick to criticise other Blues - leave it to the moderators to determine what warrants a new thread, that's what they're p̶a̶i̶d̶ here for.
I won't retort to cheap goading as @The Esk requested sir.

Would you say the £40mil is with or without the new TV deal coming in? I think it will be slightly more but not the £100mil banded about - how stupid would we be we get money and then tell every club in world football how much money we have to spend.

Secretary "Hi, its Everton on the phone asking about X player"

Manager "Add £10million ontop of our value!"

Yep exactly.

I think the TV money will probably be put towards the debt getting paid off mate, as we shouldn't now have to rely on it for the other costs.

I'd be fine with that personally. Still think some fans are expecting us to have spent £50mil with no sales by the end of July... It ain't happening haha

We have a better squad than Soton, we are a much bigger club, with a billionaire bank rolling us, he'd come if asked.

No guarantee of that mate.

The prem is a level playing field now - in terms of most clubs.

A lot depends on other factors such as if he is settled there on the south coast etc.

The question needs to be asked, would any of our talented young crop of players be more tempted to stay at Everton next season if another manager was in the role? Martinez has brought through a lot of this talent and deserves credit for this, but it is all too obvious to see (results wise) he has failed to utilise that talent. Many will say that these players have Martinez to thank for giving them an opportunity and therefore they should be supportive of him. On the other hand, all players are of the same ilk, they all want to be part of a successful and winning team.
We as fans know, we have the basis of a very good team. Many other managers speak highly of the talent at the club and although all new managers have their own ideas with regards to players, I highly doubt there is a need for a massive turnover of players within our squad by a new manager taking the reins, to have us challenging for honours. Stating the obvious, Saturday and the rest of the season is crucial for Martinez if he wants to remain in the job. As i can't see any new owner happy with another mid table position.
Finish the season strongly and win the cup and a top 8 finish, might get the supporters and owner back onside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back