NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't he still get paid?

Yes but it wasn’t a large amount as his contract is backloaded, fair chance he is forced to give that money back to a charity as part of his disciplinary.

Texans have no leverage for a trade, they badly need him off the books this year as his cap hit is very high this year. So they may even release him just to get rid of the problem

Yes but it wasn’t a large amount as his contract is backloaded, fair chance he is forced to give that money back to a charity as part of his disciplinary.

Texans have no leverage for a trade, they badly need him off the books this year as his cap hit is very high this year. So they may even release him just to get rid of the problem
Well releasing him makes the cap hit even higher so it won't be that.

I just think it is a complex situation and also not that complex because if what he's accused of is true he should be facing a lengthy ban (and prison frankly).

Well releasing him makes the cap hit even higher so it won't be that.

I just think it is a complex situation and also not that complex because if what he's accused of is true he should be facing a lengthy ban (and prison frankly).

Wonder if anyone will take a swing on Jordan Love now?

Rodgers is far better than Wilson. Its hardly a debate

I'm not convinced he will do well at the Broncos

Side by side it's far closer than you might think.

Both are 1st ballot. Russ has put up close passing numbers behind terrible pass blockers. Carroll is all about the ground game until the 4th qtr.

Side by side it's far closer than you might think.

Both are 1st ballot. Russ has put up close passing numbers behind terrible pass blockers. Carroll is all about the ground game until the 4th qtr.
Mate Wilson is like Bovril or veggiemite to NFL fans. ( not sure of a US equivalent to either if these substances)

Folk either like him or hate him.

I fear you are wasting your time debating with people about how good he is.

I know you and I have discussed him before and I see his talent. Heck more recent games aside he's always done a great job against my Rams.

A lot of people forget that Wilson was kind of hampered by your GM and cheat carrol deciding not to upgrade that oline drastically. I will never understand why they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back