NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to disagree here, there are aspects of Wilson's game in its present form that I am not a fan of. If he's not using his legs anymore he's closer to Kirk Cousins than Aaron Rodgers.

Kirk Cousins wouldn't get traded for two first round picks, 2 second round picks, and a fifth round pick. Plus a promising young 1st round tight end and two other potential assets.

Kirk Cousins wouldn't get traded for two first round picks, 2 second round picks, and a fifth round pick. Plus a promising young 1st round tight end and two other potential assets.
I don't agree with that price.

The point is it is closer than Rodgers. Again just my opinion but that offer doesn't even get me in the room for Rodgers.

Last edited:
I don't agree with that price.

The point is it is closer than Rodgers. Again just my opinion but that offer doesn't even get me in the room for Rodgers.

But you opened up the Cousins room all by yourself. Russ is a 1st ballot HOFer inspite of a career lead by a dinosaur who is only successful because of Russ and his defensive brilliance.

But you opened up the Cousins room all by yourself. Russ is a 1st ballot HOFer inspite of a career lead by a dinosaur who is only successful because of Russ and his defensive brilliance.
He's a first ballot HOF because of 2012 to 2019. We aren't getting 2014 Russ in 2022. The guy we've gotten the last few years is in the above average group. And to bring it full circle Aaron Rodgers has literally been the best player in football. That's not me talking. They had a vote and decided that. They're on different levels now.

I'm not even the biggest Herbert guy out there and I'm still alright with the take that the Broncos went from the worst QB to the second worst in their division.

He's a first ballot HOF because of 2012 to 2019. We aren't getting 2014 Russ in 2022. The guy we've gotten the last few years is in the above average group. And to bring it full circle Aaron Rodgers has literally been the best player in football. That's not me talking. They had a vote and decided that. They're on different levels now.

I'm not even the biggest Herbert guy out there and I'm still alright with the take that the Broncos went from the worst QB to the second worst in their division.

I guess you and I have a massive gulf of opinion on just a guy and a 1st ballot HOFer

I guess you and I have a massive gulf of opinion on just a guy and a 1st ballot HOFer
I guess, it seems like you're just having a tough time understanding that I don't think Wilson is that guy anymore. He's maybe a bit better than just a guy, but I don't think by very much.

Ben Roethlisberger is also a first ballot HOF. You want him in 2022?

I guess, it seems like you're just having a tough time understanding that I don't think Wilson is that guy anymore. He's maybe a bit better than just a guy, but I don't think by very much.

Ben Roethlisberger is also a first ballot HOF. You want him in 2022?

Big Ben is seven years older. Russ still has prime years ahead of him. Best deep ball in the game.

Russ Wilson has been mediocre the last 2 seasons, if anyone bothred to look at his actual play.

Still an improvement over Lock - the Broncos might sneak into the playoffs for the first time in forever next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back