NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I went, to watch The Dolphins, Everton got beat by West Ham on the same afternoon :(.
I feel your pain. One year I went to Wembley with my lad and Palace were at Goodison. We left the stadium and it was still 0-0. By the time we got to the tube at Wembley Park, Palace were 2 down!

I’m happy that people get to experience NFL games over here, but I don’t go just out of principle because I’d be outraged if they started moving premier league/Everton games to Dubai or the states or whatever. Can’t see why these games aren’t just pre season games, have mini tournaments like the European footy teams do in America.

I’m happy that people get to experience NFL games over here, but I don’t go just out of principle because I’d be outraged if they started moving premier league/Everton games to Dubai or the states or whatever. Can’t see why these games aren’t just pre season games, have mini tournaments like the European footy teams do in America.
I agree with you . but I’m guilty of attending them , I think the 17th game will now be used by most teams to have a game abroad in the next few years . it’s the only reason the packers are coming over this year .

This is just silly. Are you personally going to stop the game from happening? Is it doing any actual harm to you or to anyone else? All you are doing with your principled stand is denying yourself a fun experience.

This is just silly. Are you personally going to stop the game from happening? Is it doing any actual harm to you or to anyone else? All you are doing with your principled stand is denying yourself a fun experience.
But then aren’t I taking that experience or game away from someone who has brought a season ticket for the Jags for example? When I eventually see the Bills in a live game it will be in Buffalo, not in Tottenham or Wembley and the experience will be a million times better.

But then aren’t I taking that experience or game away from someone who has brought a season ticket for the Jags for example? When I eventually see the Bills in a live game it will be in Buffalo, not in Tottenham or Wembley and the experience will be a million times better.
In fairness the Americans who come over love the experience. I’ve done a yankees red sox game at West Ham too , but I agree it’ll never come close to a bears home game at soldier field.

my main gripe is a lot of the English fans are toe curling In trying to act American for the day. It can be a bit sickening if I’m honest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back