Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
rooneybadge438getty.jpg
We need to "Zapruder film" this picture.

First off he appears to be missing the badge. He's kissing the shirt but it appears maybe he just couldn't physically bring himself to kiss the actual badge even though he was mad. It's a little back and to the left of the badge if I'm honest. Back. And to the left.

Plus look at the eyes! No passion in that kiss. I've seen hookers who kiss more passionately than that ... I've said too much ... even so he doesn't mean it look ... poor chap.

Not to mention that guy is balding and Rooney has hair. I'm not convinced that even is Wayne Rooney.

Final verdict? He didn't kiss the badge after all. Unless someone has another picture which I sincerely hope they do not.

Please don't take anything I have just said seriously and argue with me about any of my statements.

I still have my Rooney jersey and I'd love to wear it again. First because it means he's back; second because it means I could still fit into the shirt I had years ago.

Last edited:

We need to "Zapruder film" this picture.

First off he appears to be missing the badge. He's kissing the shirt but it appears maybe he just couldn't physically bring himself to kiss the actual badge even though he was mad. It's a little back and to the left of the badge if I'm honest. Back. And to the left.

Plus look at the eyes! No passion in that kiss. I've seen hookers who kiss more passionately than that ... I've said too much ... even so he doesn't mean it look ... poor chap.

Not to mention that guy is balding and Rooney has hair. I'm not convinced that even is Wayne Rooney.

Final verdict? He didn't kiss the badge after all. Unless someone has another picture which I sincerely hope they do not.

Please don't take anything I have just said seriously and argue with me about any of my statements.

I still have my Rooney jersey and I'd love to wear it again. First because it means he's back; second because it means I could still fit into the shirt I had years ago.

Hahahaha.

Not gonna lie, I can't believe this is being discussed.

i can
... on here i mean.

Reading through the pages:
Rooney's coming to us on loan, we're signing OJ Simpson in the summer and he's getting the number 69, and brennan helped oscar pistorious murder his wife

???

If we bought him for £50 million in the summer, with the 25% sell on clause does that mean get some of our money back?

lads:

Mucha
Stones FinnFann Heitinga Warnock
Naismith OJ Simpson Crusty the Clown Pienaar
Barkley
Rooney

Alfred Finngerhardson on the bench

...Plus he was better when he was young at us.

This is true isn't it?
He was fooking amazing at times for us, especially going past people and little back heel flicks that linked up attacking play.
He was exciting to watch.
Maybe its because it was in the blue of everton and it all seemed better to me, but I've never seen him do that stuff at united.

I can't see him coming back for a long time, if ever. But maybe it would be the best thing for Rooney, and England and obviously us, if he did?

He made his bed and now he can lie in it. Personally, I'd be revolted to hear some sob story about how much he's always loved Everton and would love to end his playing days here and how he loves the fans...blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back