Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Not A Transfer Rumour..... Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone was just reading thought i would sign up and add something to the conversation.

A few weeks ago i was on Edge Lane Old Swan and pulled up next to Rooney in the lights i gave him a beep and started speaking to him i asked would he ever return to Everton his reply was "It might be sooner than you think mate". So im kinda thinking we may do some sort of swap for Fellaini maybe he's willing to take a drop in wages for playing for the club he loves we will just have to wait and see.
Did he say anymore than that mate?

^ this

The thought that he'd take a massive pay cut to join us is naive in the extreme.

His next contract will be his last massive one & he'll want every last penny out of it.

Once that finishes & he's 32, fat & past it, he might fancy 'seeing his career out at his boyhood club'.

This
Hope we never sign him once he past it, cos that would be just pathetic.

was surprised to hear how often Ferguson has made negative comments about him this season and this story was definitely fed to the press. If i had enough money to bet big then would take the 6 to 4 on him being somewhere else next season. Psg are only name being seriously mentioned but just don't see him being a show pony and there is an issue with his wages that means they would be playing something like 700 k a week for him to be on his current salary and I don't see which of the other european giants would want him. it is going to mean Rooney standing up to his crook of an agent but a lloan deal is still the only way we could get him that I can see. I really feel it wil be an english team he is looking at and if I was United I wouldn't send him somewhere to come back and haunt me. Fellaini will be a bargaining tool for us for something along these lines, i would much rather a player and cash deal. I am slightly more confident of it being possible than yesterday. 9 to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back