Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no idea what the offer is. NONE.

Just like you have no idea of the inner workings of the team and so have no idea whats been going on with Barkely and the management.

For all we know Koeman and Walsh don't rate him as highly as you do. Or maybe there was a falling out. Or simply Barkley threatened to leave if he wasn't paid a lot more.

Its hilarious you are correct with your theories and conjecture on all things Everton.

When someone else has an opinion you belittle them or tell them they are wrong.

There is absolutely no excuse to lose Barkley however. This club are low balling him and taking the piss. I'm 100% convinced of it. The lad wants to play for Everton.

But Barkley just isn't that good. Koeman doesn't see it, and plenty of fans don't, so who cares if we sell him and replace him with better quality.

But Barkley just isn't that good. Koeman doesn't see it, and plenty of fans don't, so who cares if we sell him and replace him with better quality.
Better quality? You're not suggesting that Dutch Milky Bar kid is better than Barkley, surely?

There is absolutely no excuse to lose Barkley however. This club are low balling him and taking the piss. I'm 100% convinced of it. The lad wants to play for Everton.
If you hate the club as much as you do, how about you go support someone else until a management team you would be happy with are in charge. You are tiresome. That or take a few happy pills and chill the flip out.

Plenty has changed, for one thing I cannot remember the last time we started doing business early in the summer. For another, deals have been concluded quickly and seemingly without a hitch (talk of Sandro et al is for the moment paper talk).

If we end up selling Lukaku and don't squirrel away half the fee, that will be another sign of change. By any objective standard things have improved, it is far from perfect and we are still in the slipstream of the super rich, but things have changed and from my seat it is for the better, can't remember a more promising start to the close season in the last 20 years. Barkley is a red herring, we will never know the details, so anything posted here is pure conjecture. All we do know is that he's been offered a contract, has so far not signed and the club will sell before letting him see it out, end of.

For at least one season, yes I do.

That was what Moshiri indicated he thought was needed when he spoke 6 months ago about a window of opportunity that needs to be taken:

You're crazy. One are the richest club in the world. The other has owners with a combined worth of 50bn +. We have the kitbag deal. Be realistic man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back