Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, exactly. My point was to underline that NO ONE HAS A CLUE WHAT'S BEING OFFERD TO BARKLEY.

Job done.

As for your other 'points dodged':

The 'investment' last summer was the lowest for three seasons...when we had a billionaire in charge!

I didn't deny we moved up the table, I stated it was a movement to mediocrity and not a great leap forward...which is only what massive spending will achieve.

Oh David

I take it by that you are referring to Klaassen... upon whom you're making snide judgements having watched one game in full and a few snippets on YouTube.
And yet you said in another thread you would support him ??

You won't get a response to this. Any time he is pulled up on something he just completely ignores it and continues on with his anti Everton / Moshiri / Koeman narrative.

It's a shame that almost every single topic on here is derailed.

You won't get a response to this. Any time he is pulled up on something he just completely ignores it and continues on with his anti Everton / Moshiri / Koeman narrative.

It's a shame that almost every single topic on here is derailed.

This too me is the most annoying factor. How does it look to people who sign up to then go to every single thread and see this lad be so negative and disparaging to others.

That and no one can have a discussion without him jumping in and repeating his retoric over and over so much so good points are missed from others.

I take it by that you are referring to Klaassen... upon whom you're making snide judgements having watched one game in full and a few snippets on YouTube.
And yet you said in another thread you would support him ??
The milky bar kid is a term of endearment.

I think it'll be taken up more widely.

Davek ties himself in knots most of the time and I've no doubt a chunk of what he writes is tongue in cheek, but he will only hijack threads if you allow him to, you can ignore him (it won't make him go away) and just get on with the talk or you can continue to afford him cult status, your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back