Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put the fella on ignore and every thread is still dominated by him. I don't post that often but have a catch up most days. Especially during the transfer windows. This fella has ruined it though. He has become a parody of himself. Back to newsnow for me

Good man but dont you get the replys and wonder what people are talking about?

1)
Say what you like about Davek but he is consistent.
He bangs on about Martinez and his first season but it was actually ONLY an improvement of one place over that secured by Moyes the previous year.........................

2) ..........But we need people like Davek on here to remind us of where we were going under Martinez.

1) I fixed the top bit for you.

2) Do you mean that in a 'good' way or a 'bad' way...(show your working out on what you mean by 'good' or 'bad' )

I've put the fella on ignore and every thread is still dominated by him. I don't post that often but have a catch up most days. Especially during the transfer windows. This fella has ruined it though. He has become a parody of himself. Back to newsnow for me

I joined this forum to talk to other people and hear their opinions on the new stadium and he just ruined every thread he's on, he is a wind up but not funny or interesting just a stunning bore but there are people on here who defend him so I gave up. I tried blocking him but then you miss anything interesting from others. Anyway back to my self imposed moratorium.

There are other Everton forum's when he gets too much. Try TheEvertonForum or NSNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back