Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought we lacked in the Forex and Brokerage department.................

I googled them.

None the wiser.

Something to with something about money and trading and global stuff.

(Its frightening that I used to work in this sort of world, sort of).

Oh, brand building as well.

Makes you a bit giddy really.

Good man but dont you get the replys and wonder what people are talking about?
A little bit mate. You get a reply but can't see what they are replying to. Its daft cos he's just ruining what should be a good source of info and discussion with the amount of members on here. I bet he doesn't say boo to his misses either

Yes, and I don't think you and I are the only ones to find it so. If a few more people acknowledged it, perhaps you and I could coordinate an action group tasked with better educating members toward sarcasm and all its nuances.
Would you be keen?
No lid xxxx

Were close to agreeing a 25 million pound fee with Burnley for Michael Keane.We signed Jordan Pickford for 30 million and Davy Klaassen for 24 million.We signed a young prospect in Henry Onyekuru for 7 milllion and hopefully the Sandro Ramirez deal will be tied up soon.Apparently were going to put in an even bigger bid for Sigurdsson from Swansea as well.Of course Schneiderlin last January was another big money signing.Getting rid of Martinez and then swooping with purpose and conviction to get Koeman from Southampton.Buying the site for the Bramley Moor dock stadium.I am as cynical and as pessimistic an Evertonian as they come but even Stevie Wonder can see that Farhad Moshiri has made a massive difference to this club.

Were close to agreeing a 25 million pound fee with Burnley for Michael Keane.We signed Jordan Pickford for 30 million and Davy Klaassen for 24 million.We signed a young prospect in Henry Onyekuru for 7 milllion and hopefully the Sandro Ramirez deal will be tied up soon.Apparently were going to put in an even bigger bid for Sigurdsson from Swansea as well.Of course Schneiderlin last January was another big money signing.Getting rid of Martinez and then swooping with purpose and conviction to get Koeman from Southampton.Buying the site for the Bramley Moor dock stadium.I am as cynical and as pessimistic an Evertonian as they come but even Stevie Wonder can see that Farhad Moshiri has made a massive difference to this club.
*Don't you worry bout a thing... The fact nothing has changed is just a *superstition, Frankly The mosh has *knocked me off my feet.....keep the *faith and it will soon be like *happy birthday.. Every day !!

imo, @davek is a very valued GOT member, but he's no Stevie Wonder...

Season 2013/14
James McCarthy £13,000,000
Arouna Koné £6,000,000
Aiden McGeady £2,500,000

Season 2014/15
Romelu Lukaku £28,000,000
Muhamed Bešić £4,000,000
Brendan Galloway £4,000,000

Season 2015/16
Oumar Niasse £13,500,000
Ramiro Funes Mori £9,500,000
Aaron Lennon £4,500,000

Season 2016/17
Yannick Bolasie £25,000,000
Morgan Schneiderlin £24,000,000
Ashley Williams £12,000,000

Season 2017/18
Jordan Pickford £25,000,000
Davy Klaassen £23,600,000
Michael Keane £25,000,000(TBC)

Dunno like, something defo seems like its changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back