Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be soon...if it hasn't been done already.
Yes, I know, but you're not getting off that easily.
You said, 'And we won't get better than him because if they were that good they'd be playing at a CL club'.
So, what I'm asking is, why isn't he playing for a CL playing club now if he's
'that good'?

And is there anyone actually for sale who you think would be an adequate
replacement? If not, what course of action would you suggest?

You said, 'And we won't get better than him because if they were that good they'd be playing at a CL club'.
'that good'?

That Japanese lad in Germany probably has a drinking buddy that would slot in for Rom.

'that good'?

He was at a CL club and got loaned out. He proved here how wrong Mourinho was in making that permanent, and shortly he'll be back in that fold again.

You cant be seriously suggesting that Lukaku isn't CL class? You must have seen some of the players in the CL who are nowhere near Lukaku's quality.

Someone needs to tell Everton that the window is open...
giphy.gif

Sake Everton...nothing has changed!!

He was at a CL club and got loaned out. He proved here how wrong Mourinho was in making that permanent, and shortly he'll be back in that fold again.

You cant be seriously suggesting that Lukaku isn't CL class? You must have seen some of the players in the CL who are nowhere near Lukaku's quality.
Not at all, I like him and hope he stays. I was asking a rhetorical question.
You're saying that Everton can't replace him with anyone of similar ability
because they are already playing for CL clubs. I'm asking you who's available
who'd be an adequate replacement.

The fact that he was at a CL club when he was loaned out means what?

SELL TO BUY FC

It's alright though lads, well spend half of what we get but at least we've spent it early, that makes everything okay doesn't it.

He clearly expects Neymar and co, some are a bit like that, clueless.

If you can't get excited about Everton signing the captain of Ajax and one of the brightest goalkeeping prospects in Europe, then you are going to set yourself up for general disappointment.

I think part of it all is faith in the manager.

I don't rate Koeman very highly and therefore when he signs a young keeper and a decent but young player from a poor league, and for a lot of money, my attitude is more let's see than excited really. I think Sandro will be a success but nothings guaranteed.

If we had a manager I liked more I would have much more faith in whoever they bring in,and I think that's normal.

.....however if he buys me a bright and shiny playmakery type player I will salsa dance around the apartment.

I think part of it all is faith in the manager.

I don't rate Koeman very highly and therefore when he signs a young keeper and a decent but young player from a poor league, and for a lot of money, my attitude is more let's see than excited really. I think Sandro will be a success but nothings guaranteed.

If we had a manager I liked more I would have much more faith in whoever they bring in,and I think that's normal.

.....however if he buys me a bright and shiny playmakery type player I will salsa dance around the apartment.

Oh for a Mata or a Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back