Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chicoazul answers in blue
  1. We have a new major shareholder currently owns 49.9% and options to acquire 76% is this defo? And Usmanov? The options agreement is definite. For reasons previously expressed I do not see Usmanov joining Moshiri at Everton
  2. We have a highly experienced new director who is transforming the way we "do" business, and attracting new commercial talent to the boardroom. I've seen some natural changes as you would expect but this happens at lots of clubs and they don't win stuff. That's true but at least it gives us the opportunity to build resources to compete more equally and has already assisted in manager selection and continued DoF discussions
  3. We fired an underperforming manager and backroom staff replacing with one of the leading managerial talents in the game leading managerial talent? I really hope so. So do I!
  4. We are in serious negotiations for a waterside site for a new stadium this would be ace but hasn't happened yet. Soz abar orange.
  5. We are negotiating and bidding for players priced at, and who earn sums unimaginable 6 months ago will be interesting to see who we sign before the window is up and if they win stuff or suck the life out of the club.
  6. Our Chairman and "the old guard" have a much reduced role in the running of the club nice
  7. Finch Farm is being developed and Goodison is receiving a "makeover" the council are paying for this and we are just tennants. But with higher rent. Why would we not buy it if were minted now? We will buy it at the first opportunity the lease permits (2017)
That's a pretty decent start 4 months into a new reign.5 months 4 months and 11 days

@chicoazul answers in blue
  1. We have a new major shareholder currently owns 49.9% and options to acquire 76% is this defo? And Usmanov? The options agreement is definite. For reasons previously expressed I do not see Usmanov joining Moshiri at Everton
  2. We have a highly experienced new director who is transforming the way we "do" business, and attracting new commercial talent to the boardroom. I've seen some natural changes as you would expect but this happens at lots of clubs and they don't win stuff. That's true but at least it gives us the opportunity to build resources to compete more equally and has already assisted in manager selection and continued DoF discussions
  3. We fired an underperforming manager and backroom staff replacing with one of the leading managerial talents in the game leading managerial talent? I really hope so. So do I!
  4. We are in serious negotiations for a waterside site for a new stadium this would be ace but hasn't happened yet. Soz abar orange.
  5. We are negotiating and bidding for players priced at, and who earn sums unimaginable 6 months ago will be interesting to see who we sign before the window is up and if they win stuff or suck the life out of the club.
  6. Our Chairman and "the old guard" have a much reduced role in the running of the club nice
  7. Finch Farm is being developed and Goodison is receiving a "makeover" the council are paying for this and we are just tennants. But with higher rent. Why would we not buy it if were minted now? We will buy it at the first opportunity the lease permits (2017)
That's a pretty decent start 4 months into a new reign.5 months 4 months and 11 days
Thank you sir. Fuming I got the last bit wrong, thought it was beginning of Feb.

1. We have a new major shareholder currently owns 49.9% and options to acquire 76%
  2. We have a highly experienced new director who is transforming the way we "do" business, and attracting new commercial talent to the boardroom.
  3. We fired an underperforming manager and backroom staff replacing with one of the leading managerial talents in the game
  4. We are in serious negotiations for a waterside site for a new stadium
  5. We are negotiating and bidding for players priced at, and who earn sums unimaginable 6 months ago
  6. Our Chairman and "the old guard" have a much reduced role in the running of the club
  7. Finch Farm is being developed and Goodison is receiving a "makeover"
That's a pretty decent start 4 months into a new reign.

These are near enough the same bullet points as when Kenwright took over from Johnson.

I know the potential is higher now, I'm just saying, I'll wait and see.

Nothing has hanged ? We have a new manager going for the likes of Juan Mata/ Axel Witzel . If bobby was still here we'd be going for Michael Carrick ffs

What's the difference between that and hiring Moyes and fake bidding for Shearer 15 years ago?

I know most on here are wum's, but Jesus it really is bad for morale reading the stuff on here at times.

Totally agree, I think some were thinking we'd do a City and parade a Robihno on day of the takeover.
We've only played a had full of league games under the new ownership.
None under the new manager and the negativity is unreal.
I'm waiting until 1st September before full on fume but expecting to be pretty damned excited.

These are near enough the same bullet points as when Kenwright took over from Johnson.

With respect though, that's where the comparison stops. Perhaps the biggest change is the change in ambition of the new owner relative to the ambition of the previous owners. The days of survival in the Premiership, no investment, back street lending and bargain basement spending have gone, gone forever.

Did we bid for Shearer lol. Another fake bid to sell season tickets, eh ?

The difference, now, is the bids for Witzel and Mata are real . And , apparently , a bid for Kouibali . Or however it's spelt :)

Like I said, I'm on the side of caution. That's no slight on anyone who's optimistic, good for them, and not about being right or wrong, especially on the internet. It's just how I am about our plight at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back